SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Random Stuff Karma
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Random Stuff Karma Login/Join 
Picture of sjames
posted
Been a while since I gave back to the forum.

Everything pictured, in a USPS flat rate, shipped to the winner.

Karmanator will draw Sunday PM. Good luck!

Posts: 2505 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Unishot
posted Hide Post
Awesome!
I've never, ever been unlucky Number One! Aaaaand, being from Texas as well, this would be really cool if I was blessed to win!
I'd LOVE a chance at this!
VERY COOL STUFF!
Thanks for the chance, too bad being the first respondent will most certainly preclude me from being the lucky one.
KUDOS to you for offering it up! I would have loved to put that sticker on my truck!

Insert your favorite gun-related witticism here!

Posts: 651 | Location: TX | Registered: March 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Add my name to the hat. Thanks for the Karma.

ARman

Posts: 3146 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Please add my name

Thanks

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16378 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
I would love to pick a couple things from here, and then add a few and re-Karma it!!

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)

Posts: 2490 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Bump

Posts: 2505 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
The Extremely Right Wing made me say yeah I need that.... Smile

Please throw my name in the hat.

Archerman

Posts: 2476 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks!

Please add my name to the pot.

NRA Life Member

Posts: 813 | Location: Tuscaloosa, AL | Registered: May 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
archerman you win! Please email you mailing address. I'll email you too.

Thanks!

Folks in the Karma

The following people entered the Karma

Name ID Number
ARman 9880050212
Bama Tactical 740106865
Unishot 9990021913
archerman 95160915
comet24 36160685
pepsiblue 484108969

There were: 6 people entered in the Karma

The winner is: archerman
The winner's id number is: 95160915

Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
sjames,

Email sent, and than you for your generous Karma.

Archerman

Posts: 2476 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
w00t, please count me in and thank you!

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7058 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in sir, Thank you

Posts: 636 | Registered: February 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post