SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
Tonight's pairing is a CAO Flathead and Bells Hopslam. The Flathead is very mild, lots of dense smoke, easy draw and a sharp even burn.

Posts: 11219 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
The Flathead started out super mild with tons of dense smoke. Draw is fantastic, burn perfect. Last third finally has some punch to it. I'm liking the second half LOTS more than the first. Give this one an 8 out of 10.

Ronin, giving your presents a week in the humidor before I give them a try.

Posts: 11219 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Sitting next to the firepit tonight with a cote d'or and A Midwinter night's dram. How are the Bhks? Is that a 52 or 54?

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Man O War Immortal while taking a break

Posts: 3663 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
You guys are KILLIN' me...been studying for recurrent training and haven't had much free time. Can't wait for my sim session to end tonight so I can light up the fire pit this coming week and enjoy my next La Gloria Cubana Serie N Glorioso!!! To that end, I just placed an order with JR Cigar for a box of 24 Gloriosos and added a bonus of (5) Toro Romeo y Juliet Reserva Real.

Captain Ramsey was correct...they ARE more expensive than drugs!! Cool

BTW...B-E-A-UTIFUL scene, there petr!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMPinNYC
posted Hide Post
I smoked a JR Ultimate Cetro Oscuro this morning, while blowing the snow out of the driveway and sidewalks. Burned straight and true, and had good dark typical Honduran flavor.

Best regards,
Nick.

NRA Life Member and Certified Instructor

Posts: 710 | Location: Back in northern NJ/NY State Catskills | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks erj

Posts: 3663 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tatuaje Tattoo this evening. A full day of snowblowing the other house out today. The tractor struggled at times, but got through it.

Picture of Flash Ninja
posted Hide Post

Lineup from last weekend. Hard to beat LFD for price/taste. I love double or triple ligero sticks.

----
We don't need no stinkin' badges.

Posts: 2075 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
I like it. Big Grin

New thread title.

Posts: 12915 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Yarchin:
I like it. Big Grin

New thread title.

Nice! I don't know how that was overlooked for so long (hangs head in shame)..

‎"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."
-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Behind the cheddar curtain. | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flash Ninja:

Lineup from last weekend. Hard to beat LFD for price/taste. I love double or triple ligero sticks.

I too real like LFD sticks.. Lots of power, but just as much flavor to match! All three of your sticks are good choices. What did you take the photo with? I can do crime scene photos like no ones business, but my creative side with a camera is lacking..

-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Behind the cheddar curtain. | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Flash Ninja
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
Hmmm....sticks with protection? 160 pages in this thread and I do not recall seeing that before, well played!

Nice watch by the way!

Woot! Thank you! It was a wedding present from my wife. She has good taste.

----

Posts: 2075 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Flash Ninja
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Yarchin:
I like it. Big Grin

New thread title.

Wooohooo!

----

Picture of Flash Ninja
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by goatboyz:
I too real like LFD sticks.. Lots of power, but just as much flavor to match! All three of your sticks are good choices. What did you take the photo with? I can do crime scene photos like no ones business, but my creative side with a camera is lacking..

Nikon D4s with a 105micro. Used one strobe camera left with a softbox and a reflector camera right. I am a photographer and a Sig enthusiast. Smile

----

cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flash Ninja:
quote:
Originally posted by goatboyz:

Nikon D4s with a 105micro. Used one strobe camera left with a softbox and a reflector camera right. I am a photographer and a Sig enthusiast. Smile

That makes a little more sense. Nice Pic!

-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Viaje Skulls and crossbones release sometime in feb. Looking forward to more of the maduro.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up, Jay.

While working on the driveway removing packed snow after work today, I lit up a La Herencia Core. Damn good smoke.

posted Hide Post

Smoking this Sobremesa Cervantes Fino on the deck at the new place. Quite a good stick.

cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
Today I smoked a CAO Honor with a pal from work that also served (he was active duty Army, and I was NG). He just had a baby, so it was a nice way to celebrate. I've never had one before, and it was very good. Burned even and didn't require any touchups.. Started very mild but flavorful, and developed in flavor and strength.. I was very pleased with it.

-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.