SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by petr:
Smoking a Man O War Ruination tonight. Fired it up at 8 and still have about 2" to go!

Not ever had one but on the list.

Posts: 11219 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Perfect finish for a great day with granddaughter...smooth smoke with Crown XO in Pinetop, AZ, at a cool 7100’ —- does it get any better than this? I am truly blessed.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1677 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Heard back from Gator. He is recovering and will be back posting soon.

Posts: 11219 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
That is great news.

Posts: 12915 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is great news!

Posts: 3663 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Got wiped out by Covid for three weeks. Once I got out of quarantine I enjoyed some yard work, son playing baseball. I have also been buried at work.

Finally got a vacation.

Its noon, sunny weather, beach, solo cup, cigar.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4784 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Great to see you posting Gator, glad you are better.

Posts: 12915 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
ALRIGHT GATOR!!! Welcome back!!!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11052 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome home!

Posts: 3663 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GA Gator:
Its noon, sunny weather, beach, solo cup, cigar.

I see you've recovered 100% Smile

Glad you've feeling OK.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
You should post in Covid thread - a couple folks asked about you there.
Welcome back !

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12348 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
You guys make me want to start smoking cigars Big Grin

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
And drinking. Don't forget DRINKING!!! Big Grin Big Grin

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11052 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome back Gator!

posted Hide Post
https://photos.app.goo.gl/h7BNZtTjmvoknw917

Olivia melanio V and a monitor tonight

Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
As we in the aviation industry face uncertainty for our future careers, but most CERTAIN furlough at this time, may I take this opportunity to solicit business for a brother who will be among the furloughed (as will I). He and I worked at our former airline together for years and have both been blessed to make it to "the show" in the majors.

Because of the impending furlough, his family Florida-based distillery business has stepped up production and has now branched out into online retail sales. I'm not much of a drinker, so my piddly one-bottle per year purchase would do nothing, but I know we have a number of connoisseurs among us that know their stuff. From what I gather, they distill Rum and Vodka...what I DON'T drink, even if/when I do drink.

Here's the website:

Copper Bottom Distillery

Browse around and I hope y'all find something you enjoy and can share/pass on to your friends and family. Thanks!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: erj_pilot,

Picture of steelcityfishanddive
posted Hide Post
It's been too damn hot lately to enjoy a stick outside and I haven't been to the local Davidoff for awhile. I finally had a Hoyo petite robusto yesterday morning with my coffee at the job site as it wasn't 85 degrees just yet.

Posts: 1312 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hump Day stick HVC CERRO

Nice stick, not as peppery as other Nicaraguan ones. Burns well. Matching it up with an Imperial IPA

posted Hide Post
Okay, I’m looking for some good stick recommendations.

I currently enjoy Arturo Fuentes, Montecristo, Macanudo, and find I enjoy a sun grown Rocky Patel - but have found much of that line inconsistent. I use to enjoy CAO, buT not so much lately.

I favor cigars in the 5” X 50 range, in the medium boldness.

It seems like prices have gone up lately, and the ones I enjoy are in the $10 each range (cigars intl). I’d like to keep it closer to $5 each.

Any advice?

Posts: 365 | Location: Northern CA | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Take a look at the AJ Fernandez "Last Call" lineup. I really like these and keep a couple of different ones in my humidor. I like Maduro in most everything I smoke. CigarPage.com offers 5 packs with free shipping.

https://www.cigarpage.com/last...by-aj-fernandez.html

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3388 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post