SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CA DuckHunter:
Instant Karma:

Up for an instant Karma is a black Macanudo ash tray that I recently received from CI. Send me an email, with your address and I'll ship it out at no charge.

Thanks to all for a great sub-Forum.

Eric

Macanudo ashtray off to its new home with Wxdave in Katy, TX. Should arrive sometime next week.

Posts: 365 | Location: Northern CA | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Right off the truck, and fantastic.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Son of a son
of a Sailor
Picture of wxdave
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Instant Karma:

Up for an instant Karma is a black Macanudo ash tray that I recently received from CI. Send me an email, with your address and I'll ship it out at no charge.

Thanks to all for a great sub-Forum.

Eric

Macanudo ashtray off to its new home with Wxdave in Katy, TX. Should arrive sometime next week.

Thank you again for the great karma. I needed a new ashtray! Just getting back into cigars after a 7-year hiatus. This is a great thread.

--------------------------------------------
Floridian by birth, Seminole by the grace of God

Posts: 985 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: May 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Welcome back to the world of cigars and welcome to the thread Dave. If you're ever in my neck of the woods (Spring) the smokes are on me.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Son of a son
of a Sailor
Picture of wxdave
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jaywendland1981:
Welcome back to the world of cigars and welcome to the thread Dave. If you're ever in my neck of the woods (Spring) the smokes are on me.

Thanks Jay. My wife grew up in Spring. I love the area. I'll have to plan on meeting you one of these days. Cheers!

Posts: 985 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: May 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Royal Robusto.

Son of a son
of a Sailor
Picture of wxdave
posted Hide Post
I got out in the heat his afternoon and fired up a CAO Gold from the bottom of the humidor. My palate is not sophisticated but it's a decent smoke. I have a box of Perdomo ESV 91 Maduros that I can't wait to get going again.

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Words cannot describe how fantastic this smoke is. Wow!

posted Hide Post

Found one locally. I'm not getting the chocolate milk out of this one. I hope it comes in!

It's been a busy weekend as my dad and I tore out a bow window and installed french doors in its place. I'm sore and tired!

Posts: 3663 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
It was one of these kind of nights....

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post
Ronin,

Looks good! I'm going to have a T52 Pig later.

A few Sigs and some others

Posts: 2219 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by petr:

Found one locally. I'm not getting the chocolate milk out of this one. I hope it comes in!

It's been a busy weekend as my dad and I tore out a bow window and installed french doors in its place. I'm sore and tired!

I forgot to tell you, Pete, I soaked one in chocolate milk before I sent it to you lol...

Sounds like you are making great progress on the house...congrats

Posts: 680 | Location: East of the Rockies | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gnut, This is the 3rd one I had and it was different than the other 2. The one you sent was still the best and the others you sent out to the other people all had the chocolate milk. I miss the chocolate milk...

We are making progress on the house. After I get done with the kitchen, I told my wife I need a break. I am getting burned out and need to relax a little bit before the next project.

Posts: 3663 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Celebratory smoke.

posted Hide Post
Whatcha celebrating?

I'm smoking a La Historia from E.P. Carrillo tonight.

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
New job, less stress and more pay. Everyone i met at the new shop today and couple weeks ago seemed genuinely happy to be there. The owner smokes cigars and drinks bourbon, and was a really down to earth guy in general. There wasnt a tension in the air or any scowling faces that are typical in the auto repair industry. So I am celebrating for better times to come.

Cracked open a bottle of blantons gold and just lit up a Hoyo from 2010.

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Postimage fucked that picture all up. I tried uploading another but it turns out the same.

posted Hide Post
Congratulations on the job!

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Thanks Pete I appreciate that. Looking forward to monday.

posted Hide Post
Question for all of you:

What's your favorite place to smoke your cigar? My problem is that I'm in a no-smoking apartment building for the moment, and can't smoke in the car, either.

I've thought of the public park, but I never know when a family (complete with Mother Hen of one sex or another) is going to show up and object. Maybe walking around the neighborhood, but due to injuries I'm a bit (not totally) limited in range.

Any other ideas? I got a bunch of samples from Cigar International, finally got the humidor working right, and am really anxious to burn some.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9127 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post