SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
I wish, enjoy.

I am so busy with work from home it's crazy.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GA Gator:
I wish, enjoy.

I am so busy with work from home it's crazy.

I was out until 05:00 today on a structure fire with my department. Structural firefighting is young man's work. I'm sore and freaking tired and tonight I'm setting aside some chillaxing time.

Glad you are busy but take some time for you. this is gonna last a bit.

Posts: 11219 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
We should have an virtual herf on this thread since most of us are locked down.

Posts: 12917 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Enjoy your cigars all. My employer is open for business so I am going in to work to load trucks. It has been too chilly and rainy here to enjoy a cigar after work. Hopefully this shit will pass and the weather will turn warmer and I will enjoy a cigar with y'all soon.

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well. I rescind my previous comment. Shitty day at work, but the sun's out and mid 50's. Smoking a Diesel Rage, fitting for the day.

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Will be having a cigar in the new Leather chair, watching something on tv tonight, last night burned a Black Opel whilst taking a night run on the Harley.

Posts: 23381 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Avo Uvezian tonight. Nice smoke. No touch ups needed.

Business is in the toilet. I'd say it's reminiscent of the week after 9-11. At least I have the pleasure of coming home to a beautiful loving wife, kittahs, lots of great food and a cigar.

Posts: 11219 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Having a nice Tatuaje tonight. Amazing how a good cigar can be so relaxing especially with a few cocktails.

As you can see I've been "doing work".

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tonight it's a Perdomo Factory Tour Blend that I got at a Perdomo event. Supposedly what they give out to people who tour their shop.

Band is 2.75" long. Nice dark, oily wrapper. Great draw and a really smooth smoke. When the cigar shops open back up, I'm going to see if they have more. It's a decent stick.

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Tonight, my favorite, a Partagas Series D4. Always consistant. Along with a gin martini.

During this hysteria, stuck here at home, it is tempting to smoke around the clock. Gotta keep things in perspective Wink

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16666 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Screw the virus crap: I'm having a Perdomo Small Batch 2015....Corona, of course.

Posts: 687 | Location: Rural W. MI | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Quai D'Orsay for me with a Margarita.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
Saturday night, had my last Hoyo de Monterrey petite robusto.

Next shipment delayed by two weeks.

Foraging at the local tobacconist, found some Romeo & Juliet No.3 to tide me over.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Local B&M did a Zoom call with Ben from Drew Estates.

https://www.facebook.com/tobac...eos/228892835154504/

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Needed a photo for another forum, so I took a couple, different cutters. The T52 is my latest favorite, usually saved for Saturday.

Zeno and K&M match case, petrified wood I polished:

Ricardo Velarde cigar tool, other end is a spike:

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3397 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Hey guys,

Worth a watch. My local B&M did a 1 hour interview with Todd, Dan Welsh & a Mystery Guest from
Tatuaje, L'Atelier and Surrogates Cigars!

Part 1 of 3
https://www.facebook.com/tobac...eos/531106827781528/

Part 2 of 3 (mystery guest appearance in this episode!)
https://www.facebook.com/tobac...eos/594588004732740/

Part 3 will be posted Saturday

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Part 3 of 3 - Pete Johnson from Tatuaje discusses the upcoming cigar conference in Vegas
https://www.facebook.com/tobac...os/2602165106770640/

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

posted Hide Post
Watched them and tagged my brother to watch also. Good stuff!

posted Hide Post
Perdomo 20th Anniversary tonight. Nice smooth stick

Glass Of Colonel E. H. Taylor Bottled in Bond to go with it. To my Brothers and Sisters Of The Leaf Salud!

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
EHT small batch is my favorite bourbon. I also think it's one of the best values on the market. This week I finished the last of my open bottles and pulled an EHT from my stash.

I had a tatuaje RC 184 tonight with a couple IPAs.

Ronin. I don't do Facebook but I wish I could have watched the Pete interviews.

Everyone stay safe.

Chi Chi, get the yayo