SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Oh. Where to get them. If you have a shop close to you, go there and talk to them. If not, Cigars International, Thompson, Famous and I know there are others that someone here will recommend.

Posts: 3663 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Wow!

What a find tonight, was at the B&M and talking to the owner when we were going thru some empty boxes in the humidor. Found two Liga UF-13's in what we thought was an empty box!

Bought them both, looking forward to smoking one tomorrow!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12304 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4784 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Cigar.com is another great place. I'll second the Man o War Virtue suggestion.

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
CLE Connecticut is another mild creamy stick. Perdomo Champagne is good, only a little spicy. I prefer the more full flavored smokes so I cant think of too many mild ones atm. Ill post more when I go through my humidor and notes.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
Thanks much for the advice petr, GA Gator, Leemur, and Jay, I've noted your suggestions and will try and pick up a few of each.

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7039 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You are welcome. Be sure to stop back and tell us your thoughts of the cigars you smoke.

This morning is perfect for a CAO Pilon and a cup of Peet's Major Dickasons. They pair well together.

Posts: 3663 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Credit to Dave T for the idea -

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12304 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
Awesome picture John. That rocks!

Rocky Patel Fifteenth Anniversary tonight thanks to Ronin1069. I had forgotten these start out big and bold. I was thinking of drinking one of my hoarded Hopslams with this but I'm going to go big and have a Russian Imperial Stout instead.

Posts: 11219 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Easter! Monte white with a cup of Peet's today.

Picture of Flash Ninja
posted Hide Post

Happy Easter from some of my peeps to yours hah.

Yesterday was a twofer. Went out to a vintage motorcycle show. Had a Sancho Panza Triple Anejo while I was out there. I had a Drew Estate Undercrown when I returned with some Woodford Reserve. Have to say it was a good day! Smile

----
We don't need no stinkin' badges.

Posts: 2075 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Cohiba and coffee this morning, while i get the smoker ready for ham.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No affiliation, but some decent sale prices on Tatuaje from CigarPage in case anyone may be interested.

Rob

Posts: 3464 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
March - 63 degrees- Cigar - Beer - Kids playing ball...perfect!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
It's 56* out, and I'm smoking a La Flor Dominicana Mysterioso Oscuro.. I got it from a friend. It was a bit beat up, but It's delicious!

‎"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."
-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Behind the cheddar curtain. | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
Another nice day today... I'm enjoying it by cleaning up the garage a bit and smoking a Jericho Hill. I started by smoking my Peterson System 357 with some Esoterica Cardiff (which was pretty good). Sounds like some weather is going to start moving in tomorrow, and then it's going to get back down into the 30s again by Saturday.

‎"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."
-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Behind the cheddar curtain. | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Cuban H. Upman tonight. Great stick, but draw is a little tighter than I prefer.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

posted Hide Post
Bundled up listening to the 3rd period of the Penguins game smoking a Shizo. Working late this week and finally started laying the hardwood. Too late to fire up the saw, so I'm done for the day.

posted Hide Post
Partegas 1845 this evening

posted Hide Post

Enjoying this tonight. Very tight draw, almost too tight, but great flavor. Thank you, again, Ronin