SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
...and the UF13 it is. Of all the Liga collection, this is my favorite.

That would have been my pick. Looking forward to the AAR.

Brickhouse for me tonight.

Posts: 11219 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Tatuaje for me

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4784 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Gator -

What is that Tat? I am a huge fan, but not familiar with that band.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12304 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
It's was a limited run. In 2013 Pete Johnson produced the Avion 2013 with an equadorian habano wrapper. He changed the wrapper to broadleaf but had already produced few thousand with the habano wrapper so he slapped a limited band on them and sold them.

http://halfwheel.com/review-tatuaje-avion-13-limited

These were off the charts strong in when they were released. Three years has done them good.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4784 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
WOW check out this cigar band art.

Prices are actually kind of reasonable

http://www.joyfulscigarart.com

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Great find, thanks for sharing!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12304 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Crowned Heads TAA shipped this week so I'm revisiting the 2014 TAA. I love these and only have one left after this one.

There are some new TAA this year Christian Eiroa who makes CLE is putting one out this year.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

posted Hide Post

Busy day in the yard today. We started out at 0900 with the chipper and the pruning saw on the Stihl. Grocery shopping and then home to mow, trim mow, and swap heads to the weed whacker on the Stihl. Now it's time to kick back with this My Father le Bijiou and a Spaten Oktoberfest!

Posts: 3663 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Eiroa TAA...hmmm...I gotta get one of those!

Posts: 3663 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Diesel Unholy Cocktail Shorty this evening that has about a year of age on it.

posted Hide Post
Turned 58 today. Listening to a thunderstorm, smoking a very tasty Opus X I've had aging and cracked a bottle of Knob Creek Small Batch I bought as a present to myself.

Posts: 11219 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday!

Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Appliance Brad:
Turned 58 today. Listening to a thunderstorm, smoking a very tasty Opus X I've had aging and cracked a bottle of Knob Creek Small Batch I bought as a present to myself.

Sounds like a great way to enjoy a few hours. Happy birthday!

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Camacho SLR maduro perfecto #1 this evening. This is from the Eiroa era and has at least a year and a half of age in my humidor. Smooth smoke.

Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Partagas Cifuentes maduro toro for this cool rainy day. One of the best budget maduro sticks on the market along with Brickhouse.

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Flash Ninja
posted Hide Post
Out here in Dallas, TX for a conference. Had a My Father Toro gordo last night. Just excellent!

----
We don't need no stinkin' badges.

Posts: 2075 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Let the evening begin.
Davidoff Colorado Claro Special T

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

posted Hide Post
Brickhouse tonight. Hoping this one is a fluke. Tight draw, took a couple of relights.

Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Still gaining experience. In Portland for the weekend and found a good cigar shop and a cigar lounge in the steakhouse attached to the hotel.

Enjoying a Davidoff Gran Toro Escurio and a Laphroaig 18 year.

Life is good.

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1768 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Enjoying a Davidoff Gran Toro Escurio and a Laphroaig 18 year.

Life is VERY good! The Escurio will always be in my top 5 rated sticks.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ