SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Picture of steelcityfishanddive
posted Hide Post
I'm going to the Barn Smoker event on 5/19. Looking forward to that with some buddies.

I have other Ligas including No 9 Flying pigs and No 9 toros but those feral flying pigs were pretty damn good.

Posts: 1312 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Try some Papas Fritas, if you can find them they are worth buying 5 or 10 or more. T 52 are my favorite liga and they are almost always available and come in all the more rare liga sizes.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I picked up 20 Papas Fritas last month when Small Batch Cigar had a sale on Ligas. They're ok, don't think I like them better than Monte Media Coronas for a quick smoke. I have to try a couple more.

Posts: 1312 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://www.ncl.com/faq#smoking

Looks like it is a cleaning fee and not a fine.

Supposed to have a cigar lounge on board too as well as other places to smoke cigars.

Posts: 3663 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by petr:
https://www.ncl.com/faq#smoking

Looks like it is a cleaning fee and not a fine.

Supposed to have a cigar lounge on board too as well as other places to smoke cigars.

That’s not our cruise line. We are going with Oceana.

Posts: 12915 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wrong thread. John posed a question in a thread he started and I replied in the wrong one.

Posts: 3663 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Sorry Pete.

Posts: 12915 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No problem. I should be the one apologizing for posting in the wrong thread.

Flow first,
power later.
posted Hide Post
I’ll be going to the Barnsmoker in Clermont again this year. We should do a SF Meetup.

Posts: 672 | Location: Tampa | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I tried calling Industrial Cigars and the gentleman said the members usually scoop them up before they even hit the shelves. I have a call in with one of my local places that has several stores and they seem to think they'll turn up a box.

posted Hide Post
I did a little shopping at CI recently. Picked up some very good sticks. One being a Liga #9...I know, but it is a damn good stick. Two and a half hours of pure goodness! I'll post them up as I smoke them.

Tonight is an E.P Carillo Blenco. Solid stick, straight through flavor profile with no change but good.

Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
So who here has shopped at a Cigars International brick and mortar shop?

I’ve done lots of business with them online but I drove by a new location they are opening in Plano/The Colony/north Dallas, TX.

What can I expect? The place looks like it is going to be Yuuuuuge!

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1768 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I shop at the Hamburg, PA store. It is quite large and they have a ton of cigars there. They do not get TAA sticks and are usually the last ones to get limited edition cigars. As an example, they still do not have last year's My Father limited release Jaime Garcia. My Father released this years anniversary stick so I'm not expecting to see that one any time soon either.

They offer buy 5 get one free on single stick purchases. Most on line deals will be honored in the store, unless they do not have them in stock.

When the new store opens, be sure to tell Morgan and Terry I said hi!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by furlough:
So who here has shopped at a Cigars International brick and mortar shop?

I’ve done lots of business with them online but I drove by a new location they are opening in Plano/The Colony/north Dallas, TX.

What can I expect? The place looks like it is going to be Yuuuuuge!

I live in the Lehigh Valley in PA (Allentown) and have shopped in their original store in downtown Bethlehem (which I believe is their first store), their 'Superstore' (also in Bethlehem, and the 2nd store), and of course their over-the-top magnificent store in Hamburg.

You can expect friendly, knowledgeable and helpful staff, a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, many special events hosted at the store, a huge selection of cigars and accessories, and very competitive to exceptional pricing.

Posts: 3466 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Awesome, great to hear.

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1768 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
I don't visit this thread often, but do smoke a cigar about once a day.. usually a cheap one ($2.29 Casa DeGarcia) but about once a week I light up an Auturo Fuente )SP?) Churchhill or such...

Anywho... I was just going to say we only have as far as I know one real Cigar store here in Greenville S.C. Boda Pipes (they actually have a smoking bar in the store).... the reason I'm mentioning them is they used to be located in the old Macalister mall which has been partially converted to an annex for Greenville Tech. College which then meant because of our mentally challenged legislators I could not conceal carry when running in to pick up a few smokes..... now they (Boda Pipes) has moved down the street and I don't have to 'undress' to go in a make a purchase.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Last evening's choice. Liga Privada #9 corona viva

This evening's cigar. Romeo y Julieta San Andres

Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Damn that #9 looks good!

Plato

posted Hide Post
It was fantastic, and I am not a fan of Swisher! Supposedly this size has an extra ligero leaf in them. This one only lasted 2 hours but I clipped a little more off of the cap this time.

Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
How was the san Andres ?

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post