SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
The wrapper on this is gorgeous

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Chisel tipped Air Bender

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Just got back from Mexico. While there, my brother was anxious to treat me to a Dunhill. He said his tobacconist told him of the many hoops a cigar shop has to jump through to be a Dunhill retailer. We both agreed the outcome was anti-climatic. The cigar was no more than mediocre.

Yesterday, I worked in the garage for several hours and the day was pleasant enough to open a door and enjoy a smoke. I had a Diesel Rage that had a couple of months in the humidor. Quite nice

Posts: 13255 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A recent smoke. Love this one.

Posts: 680 | Location: East of the Rockies | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Great picture. ^^^

Posts: 12920 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It feels like forever since I posted. Excellent temperature this evening so I am smoking this...

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by petr:
It feels like forever since I posted. Excellent temperature this evening so I am smoking this...

Petr,

What do you think of the Le Bijou? I smoked one about a month ago and it was just bleh for me. I've got more resting and maybe the next one will be better.

Posts: 680 | Location: East of the Rockies | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This limited edition is not like the standard Le Bijiou. More pepper and lacking other flavors as the standard blend. With that said, the petite robusto is my favorite vitola in the Le Bijiou. A great blend of chocolate, coffee and pepper...and a third of the price as the limited edition. With age this may become an even better smoke like the standard with age.

I had an original first run (without the orange foot band) that had years of age on it, fantastic cigar! Smooth and the flavors popped. The newer ones with the foot band are good, but that was better.

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
I love the Petite robusto. Tried all the other sizes and they seem to be lacking flavors or have too much pepper. The limited edition is pretty damn good though. I got 2 the 2nd one has been resting for awhile i was planning on smoking it this weekend.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
The maduro humidor is full!

posted Hide Post
Looks great Jay!

This evening I am smoking a CLE Cuarenta Sixty that has some age on it. Smooth...

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
A little rustic looking smoke. Very earthy cubanesqe flavors. Going good with coffee. At less than 2$ per smoke not bad.

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Smallbatchcigar.com has 25% off my father and illusiones this weekend.

All Generalizations
Are False
Picture of md-lucky
posted Hide Post

Might seem silly... but having a special one tonight to say goodbye to my truck. Had it for close to 15 years and put more blood sweat and tears into modifications and such than any sane person should.

What a stick. I'm getting cream, cream, sweet cream, oh and a little cream. Seriously. I think this is the smoothest cigar I have ever experienced. My first opus left me a little "meh" for the cost (it was good, but it didn't floor me.) this one is flooring me!

"At best, the assault weapons ban can have only a limited effect on total gun murders, because the banned weapons and magazines were never involved in more than a modest fraction of all gun murders." Department of Justice study conducted by Jeffrey Roth and Christopher Koper

Posts: 2339 | Registered: January 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Enjoying a Yellow Rose before dinner. Watching our new puppy Blue, and our older puppy Ruby play. They wont sit still long enough for a pic so heres one from earlier where they are arguing over a rope. He is quite outspoken and was growling and barking at her quite menacingly. She wasnt believing it.

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Very awesome sampler you sent me Mike, I appreciate it! My package should be arriving today or tomorrow, I mailed them saturday.

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Pics or it didn't happen

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post

Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
md-lucky...which Opus X is that??

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post