SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Winding down after a busy day with a La imperiosa. Postimage is having issues.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Winding down? Busy day? You took the day off. Wink

I kid sometimes those days off can be busier than a normal work day.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4785 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GA Gator:
Winding down? Busy day? You took the day off. Wink

I kid sometimes those days off can be busier than a normal work day.

So true, Gator, about days off being busier.

I don't have pics, but the last two weekends I've really enjoyed a couple Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure No. 2's. These are aged about 3 years. Super fruity and creamy. So good.

Posts: 680 | Location: East of the Rockies | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
No kidding. Up an hour earlier than usual, driving through traffic 4 times today, some honey do jobs and chasing the kids at incredible pizza for 4 hours. Laser tag is quite a workout.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know my "vacation" days are anything but a vacation. I always use them to work on or fix something.

This evening is something I have not had for quite some time, a CAO Camshaft. Still a great smoke for the money.

Posts: 3663 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Oh btw. I got my Newair 300 humidor in today, letting it season for a few days and was wondering if anyone knows where to get a few more drawers for it?

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
wondering if anyone knows where to get a few more drawers for it?

I got mine from Amazon.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jaywendland1981:
Took a day off to drop my puppy off at the vet for his neuter. Also since its spring break I'm gonna take the kids to do something fun. Starting the day off with some RASS.

Is that the robusto? I'll have to put this on my "must try" list

Posts: 283 | Registered: December 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jaywendland1981:
Oh btw. I got my Newair 300 humidor in today, letting it season for a few days and was wondering if anyone knows where to get a few more drawers for it?

Jay I may have a few for you. I'll measure them tomorrow and will email. If they fit I'll take a RASS for them. Big Grin

Posts: 12915 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Amazon only sells cedar trays, i got one and it fits but compared to the 2 drawers that come with it, its small. I would like to replace the shelves with 3 more huge drawers like the 2 that come with it. They are huge! Look like each drawer can hold 100 smokes. I found a guy that makes custom drawers for it, 38$ each shipped.

Jeff if you have real drawers I'll take that trade, if not shoot me your address and I'll get some 3 year old RASS out to you anyway.

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Biggsig, it is the Ramone Allones Specially selected, http://www.finestcubancigars.c...cially-selected.html

Not where I bought my current stash but that link is a reliable place to order. They are a little bit higher priced than cigarsofhabanos.com but shipping is faster with tracking. No age listed unless you buy a box. I've been buying my cubans off a Facebook group lately. Good deals and they are already stateside so shipping is 2 days out. Lots of aged smokes for sale too.

posted Hide Post
That was the link I found and have also heard good things from others who have ordered from them. The fb group sounds of interest... I'm in a couple bourbon groups that have proven useful

Posts: 283 | Registered: December 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Happy St Paddy's day!

Tatuaje Lance from Stogies H-town

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4785 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Just to show you guys how big the drawers on this thing are, thats just over 60 smokes there in 1 drawer.

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Jeff. Check your email. Thanks.

Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Please list the smokes in that drawer, please. Thank you...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
My Father Le Bijou have the orange band on the foot.

Lower right are some Perdemo

Top left is an Ashton

La Sirena top right with the big band.

Top left lower row better not be Bolivar Cuban. With Nicaraguan on top of them I might have to fly to Houston and arrange them for Jay.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Lower row is almost all Viaje. The cubans have their own shelf and tray. Tonight was just a quick toss some in to make the Mrs happy. It was "her idea" that i buy myself a wineador. I will arrange them all better in due time. Tonights choice, l'atelier maduro.

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Oh the top left lower row is L'atelier Cote de or original release.

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
The small ones in the middle are Surrogates cracker crumbs, under the perdomo noir are perdomo edicion de silvio and a perdomo vintage 12 year, my last one.

On the left are Viaje exclusivo leaded, about 9 of them and 5 viaje exclusivo double robusto.

There's more on the left row that i can't think of, might be all Le bijou, thats 3 rows thick on the left.