SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I never heard of them, but let us know how you like them. With any luck you will be able to give us some flavors you pick up while you are smoking them.

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
Hump Day cigar is an Avo Syncro box pressed Ritmo

I really like the Syncro series of cigars. As an added bonus my wife says she enjoys the way the smoke smells better than pretty well any other cigar I smoke. Perfect burn. No relights necessary.

The blend on these is all South American filler. It's a nice mild smoke and one you should consider trying.

Posts: 11219 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steelcityfishanddive
posted Hide Post
Smoke some good ones today, fellas. Might enjoy me a Mag 56 today.

Posts: 1315 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post

I still burn one occasionally. Nice breeze on a 60 degree day here in the valley so I thought I’d get one in before the meal. First Punch I’ve had in years and I’m very pleasantly surprised. Happy Thanksgiving all!

Posts: 13740 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
I’m taking a couple Archetype Strange Passage and a couple Java Mint over to my daughter’s house to share with my son-in-law for Thanksgiving.

My wife got me one of the Archetype’s for my birthday a couple weeks ago, and I enjoyed it so much I had to get a couple more. I tried a Java Mint the other day at the cigar store and found it to be quite nice; I enjoy infused cigars once in a while.

Should be sunny and 72 here today.

Happy Thanksgiving, all!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1680 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think the Avo Syncro Uvezian has become my current favorite.

What are all of you smoking for Christmas cigars?

Posts: 11219 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Christmas eve and Christmas was busy with family, tonight bourbon and Tatuaje.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year!!! A little early but I'm celebrating now. Grabbed a Man O War Damnation with a finger or two of Larceny. Nothing special but I needed a break. I didn't post this anywhere else cause y'all have been here for the celebrations and heartaches. We had a pretty bad past couple of months. Found out Mom had ovarian cancer and we had another of our dogs cross the rainbow bridge this week. On the plus side, Moms surgery went well and is now awaiting the next step. Either just chemo or chemo and radiation. Should find out next week. Once they told us it spread with the biopsies they did, I kind of shut down. Numb is a better word. She had a CAT scan and it showed that it didn't spread further so I had a huge weight lifted. Not out of the woods yet, but better!

Our Rottweiler that we rescued from a puppy mill developed an aggressive cancer. She was 10 and the sweetest, stubborn dog we've had. We rescued her when she was 5 and gave her the best years we could. Spoiled rotten actually, as any dog should be.

Stay safe. Stay smokey. Most importantly, FUCK CANCER!! Pete

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
First stick of the New Year is a Trinidad Espiritu Series No. 1 that my Brother gifted me for Christmas. An inch in and pretty good so far.

Picture of steelcityfishanddive
posted Hide Post
Connie A yesterday for me while my buddy chosen Oliva V Melanio.

Posts: 1315 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Your buddy made a good choice - love the Oliva Serie V Melanio.

Moved into my new place in December and I finally have a patio again where I can enjoy stogies! I get back from this trip on the 6th and am looking forward to the first one.

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1768 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Saturday night here at the farm. Got inventory all set to go at the store today. Tomorrow we count so we can open up for the first day of business of the new year on Monday.

Sitting here cruising the forum and enjoying a La Imperiosa, one of my all time favorites from Crowned Heads. Bells Double IPA to go with it.

Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Another vote for the Oliva V Melanio, yesterday I had a Robusto in Maduro, my favorite.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3396 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Enjoyed a Nub Cain FF yesterday afternoon with a cup of BRCC “Beyond Black” coffee. Happy New Year, all!

SigFan

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1680 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Finally, the sun.
quote:

Posts: 12917 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome back Jeff!

My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Thanks Brother.

Posts: 12917 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Looks like a beautiful morning for a relaxing smoke! Enjoy!

SigFan

It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Just finishing up a Rocky Patel Decade Cameroon Toro; got over 2 hours out of it, and 2 cups of coffee! Nice relaxing smoke for the end of the week.

SigFan

Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Page # '357" aint that cool.

I hope to partake of an Ashton later today.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post