SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
-- SCORE --

Happened into the B&M yesterday and found that they had just unpacked (and sold) a full Davidoff order within two hours. Four boxes of Monkey's and Sheep. I've got a box of Monkey's already, but no Sheep. Fortunately the good folks there were looking out for me and saved me one!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Man o War Armada this morning. I needed a long slow flavorful burn and this hits the spot. Got a 5 pack a while back for $35 (which never happens) and I've been rationing them out very slowly.

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lee, I'm having the same thing tonight, Corona size.

Posts: 3663 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
I had the Toro. Damn those things are good!

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Montecristo White Series rothchild. Flavorful stick so far with pepper. Mild/medium body right now. My lips are going numb from the pepper, but it is not strong on the tongue.

Posts: 3663 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Petr,

Great stick! Love, love LOVE the Monte' White!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Flash Ninja
posted Hide Post
Just finished a CAO Brazilia. Not too bad!

----
We don't need no stinkin' badges.

Posts: 2075 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like the Brazilia a lot. Nice flavor and some strength behind it.

This white series is damn good. I have 2 more in the humidor and for $5 each, a damn good deal!

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Yep...I agree on the Brazilia!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Picture of Flash Ninja
posted Hide Post
Going to have to try this white! Smile

I have been in the mood for strong sticks. I had a Rocky Patel Super Ligero last night. Enough pepper on the retro-hale to make your eyes water hah.

----
We don't need no stinkin' badges.

Posts: 2075 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Monte White is definitely a good one. I prefer them fresh. CAO Brazilia is usually in my rotation along with the America.

posted Hide Post
Fuente Don Carlos bellicoso this evening. So far, this may be the best Fuente yet. Priced decent and has great flavors...I'm only a quarter inch in though.

Mr. Waffles
Picture of cherokee2u
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by petr:
Fuente Don Carlos bellicoso this evening. So far, this may be the best Fuente yet. Priced decent and has great flavors...I'm only a quarter inch in though.

Have to agree the Don Carlos is a wonderful smoke. Have you tried the Casa Cuba yet?

A shepherd must tend his flock....and at times fight off the wolves

Posts: 2988 | Location: Carolina | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have not had the Casa Cuba.

Mr. Waffles
Picture of cherokee2u
posted Hide Post
I prefer the smaller sizes. The Doble Cuatro 4.5x54 is best. Full of flavor.

A shepherd must tend his flock....and at times fight off the wolves

Posts: 2988 | Location: Carolina | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
I loved the Don Carlos #2 but I had a problem with them splitting while smoking. I didn't have problems with any other cigars in my 65% humidor.

I have replaced them with the Anejo 46 and 48, no issues through two boxes.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3388 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
La Flor Dominicana La Nox. Very good cigar, medium body, hint of raisins, dough, cocoa. Quite complex in the flavor department. $11 at CI.

posted Hide Post
The La Nox reminds me a lot of the Blend Lab KK4560. The Brazilian wrapper must play a major roll in the flavors between the two.

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Tatuaje Especiales tonight. Made in Miami!

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4784 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Alec Bradley Vandal perfecto. This is quite a tasty stick and I am liking this vitola even better than the toro I had a few months ago.