SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
This devil's swamp assed evening I am smoking a La Flor Dominicana Andalusion Bull. The ac took a dump and it is cooler outside at the moment. I managed to find these at a local, small shop that has a fantastic selection of cigars. It was not cheap by any means but oh so worth it!

Posts: 3663 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Did you get Chocolate milk in the first half?

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes and some pepper in this one too. The chocolate milk was not as pronounced as the first one I had, but this one had pepper where the other one did not.

Posts: 3663 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
These are really good this year.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Thank you Gerry. This is a great cigar that I have not had before. Quite smooth with a strong tobacco flavor that has a hint of pepper on the tongue.

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Warped El Oso LE.

posted Hide Post
Smoking this event only Fuente from Cigarfest.

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Thanks Jeff for this shaggy footed beast. It's pretty tasty. Is this a LCDH custom roll?

If so next time I'm in Tijuana for a donkey show I'll have to pick some up.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4784 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^ yep, from LCDH TJ.. Big Grin

Posts: 12915 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Need to try one of those some time. I'll skip the mexico trip though.

Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Hey all...

I (excitedly) got my order in from Cigars International...it was the Herf-A-Dor deal that HRK posted a couple of pages back. REALLY nice hard-case travel humidor and a pretty decent Moretti lighter along with 5 CAO sticks. I've never had a CAO, so I'm looking for feedback as to what to expect. Included is:

1 - CAO Italia Robusto
1 - CAO Brazilia Robusto
1 - CAO Colombia Robusto
1 - CAO Extreme "QUAD" Robusto (labeled "3 Country Cocktail")
1 - CAO Black Bengal Toro

I'll give one of these a go tonight, but if anyone has some forward intel on any of these, it's mucho appreciado!!

Great weekend to everyone!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11052 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
All decent smokes from what I've heard. I've had the brazilia and Columbia. Good medium range strength and decent flavors. Cao has never wowed me, but has never disappointed either.

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Happy father's day brothers. Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

posted Hide Post
Ronin, Are you at the Open?

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Happy fathers day gents

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4784 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GA Gator:
Happy fathers day gents

That is my 2nd favorite cigar! Happy Father's day brother.

Posts: 12915 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Happy father's day Eric, Jeff and everyone else.

Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23238 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Hey HRK, or anyone who is on the Book of faces, we have a half ashed cigar group going if you want to join send me an email.

Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jaywendland1981:
Hey HRK, or anyone who is on the Book of faces, we have a half ashed cigar group going if you want to join send me an email.

Thanks sent you and email

Posts: 23238 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post