SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
More...

Posts: 680 | Location: East of the Rockies | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
I dont know Gerry. I dont see any partagas maduro or seri E.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Calaveras 17 is good, has a hoppy grassy last 3rd that Im hoping goes away with some age. Decided i needed another to scratch that itch.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Incredible flavors so far. Some spice, mild pepper and floralness.

Flow first,
power later.
posted Hide Post
This has turned into the Half Ashed Cuban Lounge :-)

I'm not tempted to order more, I'm not tempted to order more...

Posts: 672 | Location: Tampa | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jaywendland1981:
I dont know Gerry. I dont see any partagas maduro or seri E.

I've got a box of the E's but never tried the Maduro in the line.

Posts: 680 | Location: East of the Rockies | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Todays mail.

posted Hide Post
Damn! Is there any tobacco left in the world?! You boys are buying it all up!

Posts: 3663 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
8 more boxes on the way. At some point they will get here.

posted Hide Post
Instant Karma:

Up for an instant Karma is a black Macanudo ash tray that I recently received from CI. Send me an email, with your address and I'll ship it out at no charge.

Thanks to all for a great sub-Forum.

Eric

Posts: 365 | Location: Northern CA | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Very generous Duck hunter, please excluded me as I have too many ashtrays.

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jaywendland1981:
Very generous Duck hunter, please excluded me as I have too many ashtrays.

Agreed!

I too have plenty of ashtrays, so please do not include me in your karma. Great to see you posting in here, hope you do more often!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Duckhunter,

Thanks for the generous offer. I'll let one of the other members take advantage of this nice offer.

Tell us about your cigar likes. What types, flavor preferences, experiences, etc.

Nice to have you,
Gerry

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gnut629:
Duckhunter,

Thanks for the generous offer. I'll let one of the other members take advantage of this nice offer.

Tell us about your cigar likes. What types, flavor preferences, experiences, etc.

Nice to have you,
Gerry

Sounds like you might be getting a cigar bomb soon....

posted Hide Post
Thanks for the comments guys!

My tastes are pretty tame. I enjoy a medium cigar: Arturo Fuente 858 or Hyde Park, Partagas maduro and am also a fan of CAO; Pilion, gold and Brazils.

I usually only smoke a couple of sticks per month, unless it's duck season - then i indulge a couple of cigars each visit to the blind.

I enjoy reading this thread - and seeing all the recommendations.

Thanks,

Eric

Posts: 365 | Location: Northern CA | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Continuing my "try something different" quest. Today was an AJ Fernandez Enclave broadleaf. Wow, talk about peppery! From the beginning all the way through. Got a little milder in the middle but near the end now and the pepper is back. Anyone else had one of these?

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1768 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by furlough:
Continuing my "try something different" quest. Today was an AJ Fernandez Enclave broadleaf. Wow, talk about peppery! From the beginning all the way through. Got a little milder in the middle but near the end now and the pepper is back. Anyone else had one of these?

Furlough, I've had one but it didn't wow me. I'm usually a fan of Fernandez offerings.

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
I had a couple of those AJ broadleafs. Really strong, maybe too strong, but I really enjoy the broadleaf flavors and if you can get past the pepper they are really tasty. A little aging time settles the pepper a bit.

Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys - that matches up with what I tasted today. It was new, it was in the local shop, so I tried it. I might grab a couple and bring them home and let them age for a while.

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1768 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post