SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Nice Monte's!

The weather is finally beginning to cooperate around here! Smoking this LFD Capitulo II chisel this evening.

Posts: 3663 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
2 types of people..Those with Guns and those who dig!
Picture of USMC-PRIDE
posted Hide Post
Nice Sticks. Have a daughter in college so my purchases have been few these past few months. However I am running low in the humidor and need to stock up in the near future. So if anyone is looking to split a box or 2 of ??? Let me know.

---------------------------------------
"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence."-----Charles Beard

Posts: 1103 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: July 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Great start to the weekend.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
A dream come true... in 2 weeks I’ll be in Cuba. I’m traveling with an empty suitcase. ;+)

Posts: 12915 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Enjoy your trip Jeff. From all the pictures I have seen of the hotels, lounges and cafes it will be a blast. Hoping we get to take that trip someday.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
Enjoy Cuba Jeff! While a bit different, I'm thinking I'd like to go on a cigar safari/tour at some point where you see the farms, factories, and can get a glimpse into that life.

‎"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."
-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Behind the cheddar curtain. | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Yarchin:
...I’ll be in Cuba...

When you get back, you'll have to do some comparison smokes between the Cubans and the sticks made by the Cubans who fled to other countries.

I'm particularly interested in the Montecristos, if they're still made in Cuba, and betting that the Cuban versions didn't maintain the quality when the owners fled.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9127 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4785 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
LOL

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Enjoy the trip Jeff!

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1768 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Troll
posted Hide Post
Back when I could (no mas) I liked the regular line of Maduro Padrons 3000 or 4000.

It's been 5 1/2 years since I smoked my last one, sigh...

Every so often I dream of smoking a good Padron.

Man, I should never have opened this thread...

Posts: 261 | Registered: May 02, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Speaking of Padron, my birthday smoke.

And the cake Kristen made me.

Birdvol, if you would like, shoot me an email and I will gladly send you a nice little sampler including a Padron.

Troll
posted Hide Post
Jaywendland1981,

Thank you for your very kind offer, but I must decline.

Health reasons....

Enjoy those great cigars.

If I'm given the "death" is right around the corner speech, I'm gonna smoke my ass off...!

Posts: 261 | Registered: May 02, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
The offer will always stand.

Picture of steelcityfishanddive
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Jay! Nice selection

Posts: 1312 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steelcityfishanddive
posted Hide Post
Little help gents. Looking for a box of Liga Privada Feral Flying pig. I happened to stumble across a box last month here locally. Really enjoy them however now that I started looking for another box I have been unable to do so locally or online.

Thanks
Brian

Posts: 1312 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by steelcityfishanddive:
Little help gents. Looking for a box of Liga Privada Feral Flying pig. I happened to stumble across a box last month here locally. Really enjoy them however now that I started looking for another box I have been unable to do so locally or online.

Thanks
Brian

Those only show up at Drew estate events or in small batch releases. Best you can do is sign up for email when they are back in stock or join a few FB cigar groups and put up an ISO post. Hard to come by and they sell out fast.

Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Industrial Cigars in Frisco, TX has a lot of rare and hard to find Liga sticks.

They have not been open very long and I don’t know if they sell online. I’ll be back in that area on the 15th or so and can stop by if you have not found any by then.

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1768 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by steelcityfishanddive:

Thanks
Brian

My B&M has them off and on, I will look tomorrow.

Also, Furlough is right about Industrial Cigar in Frisco, TX. I was fortunate to be brought in as a guest member there for an evening last month. Absolutely amazing selection of old/rare Liga and Tatuaje stuff (in the Vault). Yes it is really a vault!

Check their website, I believe they will ship.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
I was in the area a couple of weeks ago and popped in for the first time. The owner greeted me and asked what I liked to smoke. I said I had been to a Drew Estate event last month and had been enjoying some Liga Privada #9s and UF-13s and his eyes lit up.

“Let me show you what I have....”

Yes, it actually is a vault and he has some amazing stuff in there. They were so nice and treated us so well on our first visit. Of course I did walk out with $140 of sticks!

Plato