SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear this goatboyz. Hope things turn around soon.

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
Ronin, replied.. Thanks for the thoughts guys.

‎"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."
-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Behind the cheddar curtain. | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Goat these are do out any day I will be picking some up I will get you one. Peace be with you and your friends family.

Crowned heads las Calaveras

Beginning with the Edicion Limitada 2014, Las Calaveras will be an annual release that is a respectful homage to those who have passed away in the year before, and is intended to be a celebration of their lives and remembrances, rather than a mourning or a symbol of sadness and death. Each year, we all lose a friend or loved one, or know of someone who has endured that same loss. In today’s fast-paced world, it is all too easy to forget the fragile nature that is life. Often, in the race to gain material success, we lose sight that our true legacy are the lives we touch and the love we leave behind once we pass on. It is in this spirit that Las Calaveras pays tribute to those who have touched our lives and shared their love.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
Gator, I'm short on words right now.. Thanks.

‎"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."
-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Behind the cheddar curtain. | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
The cigarsprintsale.com site has been refreshed a little.

BTW there's a great sale on several Man o War varieties at CI this week.
http://www.cigarsinternational...sh/man-o-war-mayhem/

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info on the sales.

I'm sitting out smoking a CLE Cuarenta before it turns colder. It was 87 here today and tomorrow is supposed to be 65. One extreme to the other. This stick is quite tasty, smooth buttery with pepper.

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
I sent you an email earlier today Pete.

posted Hide Post
I got it but didn't get a chance to get back to you. Are those prices for 5 packs?

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
It varies between 5-10 packs

posted Hide Post
Thanks, I'll check them out when I get the chance.

Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
I am trying a Nestor Miranda maduro. Hard to have a bad smoke when drinking blantons.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My brother in-law had a Nestor Miranda Connecticut band in his wallet this past weekend. That was the first I had heard of them and he said it was a great smoke. Let us know how it was.

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
It is a great little smoke. Heavy spice with a dry cocoa flavor. There's a bit of sweetness on the tongue and an earthy tobacco retrohale. Pairs really well with Bourbon. It was a 5x50 and 1 hour in I still have about 2 inches to go. The roll is a little tight but not so tight it ruins the smoke. Putting this on my list.

On another note, to everyone I'm sending smokes to, I got them all bagged up today. I will get shipping boxes tomorrow and mail them out tomorrow or Saturday. So expect a package Monday or Tuesday.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Nice cool 60° morning here called for an Undercrown gran toro.

Because Mustang!
Picture of camshaft86
posted Hide Post
Anybody on Instagram? I didn't realize how large the cigar community was on there until a couple months ago. My Instagram name is CigarCamshaft on there.

Sig P228
Sig 1911 Ultra

Posts: 392 | Location: SE TX | Registered: October 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
I dont even know how to use that shit, lol is it an app?

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Camshaft, following you now -

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post

Fighting the urge to smoke one of these.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Gator:

WOW! How did you get your hands on those already? And what urge is there to wait? Nice find, smoke one just to say you did it!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
NewHavana.com I just got them today they spent the day in a hot mail box so I'm going let them rest from their long and arduous journey.

My son plays in his little league championship Saturday morning, he had a great season and is going to play on an all star travel team this summer. My daughter runs a 3K she has been training for and has a moving up ceremony for Girl Scouts. After a long Saturday I'm going to turn one to ashes.

Chi Chi, get the yayo