SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Tonight is a C&C Connecticut toro. My first of this brand. Excellent bang for your buck.

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
I'm having a Tatuaje 7th capa especial.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4785 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just fired up a La Gloria Cubana artesanitos de miami. The aroma of this cigar was wonderful out of the celo. Prelight draw was tight, but the whole cigar is packed tight. This thing is awesome and I'm only a few puffs in. Hope it stays this way or gets better.

Posts: 3663 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
A good roll between the fingers with lgc is sometimes needed to increase try. As a past series r no.6 lover it was sometimes necessary.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tried to pinch and roll without success. Took a punch to it and that helped a little but the draw is fine the way it is now. I'm not having the vein pop out of my head like trying to drink a milkshake through a straw, so it's good. It'll just smoke longer!

Posts: 3663 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hour and a half, nubbed it. Fantastic smoke!

stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
I punched all my lgcs. Sorry forgot to mention.

posted Hide Post
I was gonna pull the trigger on those and held off for now. Still making room in the humidor. As a matter of fact, I'm smoking an Undercrown and drinking a Du Claw Euphoria as I type.

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by petr:
I was gonna pull the trigger on those and held off for now. Still making room in the humidor. As a matter of fact, I'm smoking an Undercrown and drinking a Du Claw Euphoria as I type.

Well in the spirit of Jaws, there is only one answer: You need a bigger humidor! (or a second)

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lol! Tell that to the wife! I already have a 300 count and no room for a hutch like I really want.

Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
Anyone try Camacho Connecticuts? I picked up a few hoping to find a nice mild smoke.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post

Big Grin

Posts: 12915 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No one likes a show off! Lol! That is a nice cabinet though.

posted Hide Post
I have not tried any new blend Camachos. I have heard mixed reveiws on them. Love/hate deal. Connecticut should be mild to medium strength though. Smoke 'em and let us know what you think!

stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
Oh wow jeff. Very nice! I could never fill that! I barely got my 120 cigar back up and running for the box of my fathers cigars. Need to check it!

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Yarchin:

Big Grin

Oh Jeff...and what is hidden behind those doors? My-oh-my!

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Yarchin:

Big Grin

Oh Jeff...and what is hidden behind those doors? My-oh-my!

Lots or swisher sweets!

Posts: 12915 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ looks like you left the key in the door.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4785 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Back-at-ya Ronin

I usually smoke larger cigars in the summer so I will likely let these sit till fall / winter.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Got an incredible deal on a 50 count humidor with an assortment of diesel, 5 Vegas and Romeo y Julieta. This is my first diesel and I gotta say it's a winner.

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post