SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by steelcityfishanddive:
quote:
Originally posted by Jaywendland1981:
Hey Steel sounds like a few mailbox bombs would be great for that box.

Thanks Jay. I still have your address from before. I'll try to get this out sometime between today and Monday.

Thank you for your generosity brother! Now I have your address. Big Grin

Posts: 12917 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steelcityfishanddive
posted Hide Post
Enjoyed this Liga T52 Pig yesterday morning while my clients were down on their first dive.

Posts: 1315 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Beautiful evening yesterday. After supper, a couple of fingers of good bourbon with a single ice cube. A Tat Cojonu 2012. There was a pair of nighthawks working the hill out behind our house. It was one of those, “I wonder what the Democrats are doing?” moments.

Posts: 13236 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Really proud of my Army brother!! He just graduated War College in June and is now at Fort Knox...sure to be defrocked next month is the word I keep hearing!! Anyway, we had a great dinner one night and after a bourbon tasting, we retired to the south veranda, aka, the unattached patio slab, and enjoyed a wonderful tumbler of Woodford Reserve along with one of these:

Pretty awesome combo!!! Oh...and Fort Knox is the ULTIMATE gated community!! Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: erj_pilot,

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Congrats to your brother and also on a well-done celebration!

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1771 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
A Romeo Y Julieta Short Churchill this afternoon.

This thing just would not stay lit. After the third re-light I started timing it. If I set it down for any longer than 1 minute and 15 seconds it would go out. Pretty frustrating. But I got to see some cool cars today so it is still a win!

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1771 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Any of the SnS guys get your kit. Mine landed today. Smokes looks great, nice swag too.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Mine is scheduled to arrive on the 4th. Looking forward to it!

Plato

Mr. Waffles
Picture of cherokee2u
posted Hide Post
Got mine today and yes the smokes look good. I like the travel humidor too.

Wish I knew more about the cigars

A shepherd must tend his flock....and at times fight off the wolves

Posts: 2988 | Location: Carolina | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
The mail hasn't arrived yet. I didnt even know they shipped.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wish I knew more about the cigars

Pete has stated before he wants members to smoke these cigars and not hoard them. Some of these are prototypes, blends that got produced then shelved. If they told members one of the cigars was a rare cigar some might sell theirs, some collect etc...

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Thought I'd bust out a semi rare Tatuaje seeing as how the 2018 kits arrived. This is a 2015 Tat Anarchy. I love a Tatuaje with a Ecuadorian Habano wrapper.

Enjoy your weekend gents.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GA Gator:
Thought I'd bust out a semi rare Tatuaje seeing as how the 2018 kits arrived. This is a 2015 Tat Anarchy. I love a Tatuaje with a Ecuadorian Habano wrapper.

Enjoy your weekend gents.

My kit has not come yet. Did it come with the red ashtray?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Red ash tray was 2016 I believe.

I'm not going to ruin the surprise but this years kit is better than last year. Cigars and swag are nice.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Tat event last week with the man himself making an appearance in flyover country!

The small box is Pumpkins and the other two are pork and tenderloin. (10 of each).

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
You can spoil it for us Gator.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
No Razz

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
LOL

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Happy Labor Day gents!

This one is burning quite nicely so far.

Plato

Picture of steelcityfishanddive
posted Hide Post
One of my favorites there.

Posts: 1315 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post