SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
I never met a candela wrapper that I enjoyed. How did you like that? They all taste like extra grassy hops to me.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
These are...excuse my language...fuckin' awesome! There is no other way to describe them.

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

While this Shark was to be a celebratory cigar, this evening I am smoking it as an honorary cigar. Dixie, it was an honor being your care taker. Your unconditional love. Your jumping. Your howl. I miss you so much. My heart aches and a large piece of me is with you right now. I will always love you.

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss brother.

Posts: 12920 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss, my condolences.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh, no! I'm so sorry to read this. From your earlier post, I really thought she was OK.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9156 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
A tat tonight

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
WHOA!?!

Pete,

I'm so sorry, I think we all were under the impression that Dixie was going to be good-to-go.

My most sincere condolences for your loss.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12327 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you all. I thought she was going to be coming home with us too. While we were with the Vet, I could see that her hind legs were not as strong as I thought they were. We were just going to be keeping her here for us. That is not what life is about. Though it hurt, I made the decision to let Dixie be an angel. It would not have been fair to Dixie. She was here for us for 11 years, we needed to be strong for her last night.

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Though it hurt, I made the decision to let Dixie be an angel.

All of us who have ever loved a pet are eventually faced with that reality. Only you know when the time is right. Again, very sorry for the loss of Dixie.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12327 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss Pete, the hardest part of having pets is letting them go.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've had to make that decision, too, on more than one occasion. My condolences.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9156 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steelcityfishanddive
posted Hide Post
Sorry Pete.

Found a nice cigar bar up in Atlantic Beach (Jax beach) the other night while meeting a coworker for dinner. Had a fantastic Italian dinner at Mezza and then went next door for drinks and a cigar. I brought a Monte PE which they let me smoke since I was buying drinks. They had J Dubs Chocolate Porter on draft. I’ve never had it on draft, just can. Man it was like a milkshake. So damn good. Had a few of those and went so well with the Monte PE. My buddy had to leave but I stuck around. Bought a Padron 1964 Principe maduro to try out. Fantastic cigar to round out a great night.

Posts: 1315 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steelcityfishanddive
posted Hide Post
Forgot to mention that Small Batch sent out a email last night for a weekend deal. I was able to get 20% off a box of Padron 1964 Exclusivo (robusto size) plus $50 in free cigars. Looking forward to the Padrons.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: steelcityfishanddive,

Posts: 1315 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Waffles
Picture of cherokee2u
posted Hide Post
Sorry for the loss of you pet Petr. Dread the day that my buddy passes

A shepherd must tend his flock....and at times fight off the wolves

Posts: 2988 | Location: Carolina | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you again everyone. Every day is getting better.

This evening I am smoking a La Flor Dominicana La Nox in the garage.

Anyone know of a reputable Black and Tan coonhound breeder in PA or relatively close? Not right away, but I will have another when the time is right. Awesome dogs with awesome personalities.

posted Hide Post
Pete,

So sorry for your loss, brother. Damn

Posts: 680 | Location: East of the Rockies | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Hope this is as good as all the hype.

posted Hide Post
How was it?

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
I dont want to turn anyone off from these, flavor was ok, could have been better and they probably are better most of the time. This one had a terrible burn line and a really tight draw, the draw loosened up after i pulled a big ass twig out of it. Last 3rd was so peppery i put it down. I have 4 more to smoke to form a better opinion, if they turn out better and worth buying i will post here. I also found a retailer who will ship them here should they turn out to be be good.