SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
My back patio but when its cold out or otherwise i used to frequent a lounge. Since i moved i havent beem able to go to the lounge. Actually just found one semi close i plan on visiting. See if there is one in your area, youd be surprised at the friends you can make there. Most of them have a Tv and some ball games playing and nice leather furniture. My old lounge was byob as long you didnt get stupid. Had some fun times there during football season, especially playoffs.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am fortunate enough to smoke on our front porch or the garage in the winter. I also have a few lounges that I can go to also. One being Cigars International.

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^
Nice! Say "Hi" to Katie in Customer Service for me.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9158 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Serious cigars used to have a "secret" poker room in the back, the sign on the door said "members only" 100$ to get in on a series of games usually. Unless the high rollers were playing. Lots of fun in those days. Lots of good scotch bottles passed around and lots of good smokes shared.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can't find any smoking lounges within 25+ miles of me (I hate those Illinois Nazi's!), other than bars and restaurants. I'm assuming they're OK with cigarettes, but not with cigars.

My immediate neighborhood is populated with white trash and rottweilers, but if I get a block or so away, it should be OK. I don't have a problem with being outside during the winter, so that's something to look forward to. All the neighbors' windows will be closed.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9158 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
You need a truck. Just tailgate and smoke.

posted Hide Post
I can see where that could work!

-- H L Mencken

-- JALLEN 10/18/18

posted Hide Post
If you have a smart phone, download Cigars Aficionado Where to Smoke app.

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Waffles
Picture of cherokee2u
posted Hide Post
Front porch or back patio. Depends on season and where the sun is. In the winter I sit just inside the garage with a couple of Mr Heater Big Buddies. One for me and one for Mr Waffles (my rescue pooch)

A shepherd must tend his flock....and at times fight off the wolves

Posts: 2988 | Location: Carolina | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Mostly my back patio. Although this time of year down here that means sometime before 2 PM or after 9 PM.

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1773 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Some mail. Having a monte white rott. Gerry check your email.

My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Here is my spot. I use a heater in the winter.

Posts: 12921 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Very strange citrusy, twangy and peppery smoke, but its really good. Smoking a Laranja, no pics tonight.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Yarchin:
Here is my spot...

Rub it in, Jeff! Big Grin

Seriously, that's a nice view, with or without cigar haze.

By the way, no Smart Phone to put a cigar app on, so I'll have to do it the old-fashioned way -- go for a walk some evening.

-- H L Mencken

-- JALLEN 10/18/18

posted Hide Post
Here's a desktop version

http://wts.cigaraficionado.com/

posted Hide Post
Thanks, Petr. That app shows the closest place as being 29 miles from me.

-- H L Mencken

-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Cohiba Robusto. Moved my toolbox and stuff this morning and afternoon. Driving behind a flatbed tow truck with a huge portion of my life in it was nerveracking.

Mr. Waffles
Picture of cherokee2u
posted Hide Post
Bought a box of those a couple years back. Tried to age them but somehow they were gone in a year Smile

Nice Cohiba

A shepherd must tend his flock....and at times fight off the wolves

Posts: 2988 | Location: Carolina | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Aging them is hard work lmao. Have to buy 2 boxes. Or buy aged.

My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12921 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post