SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by newtoSig765:
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
Almost certain that Nica Libre is a box-pressed cigar.

I don't understand. Does that mean they are normally rectangular? Keep in mind, my 5 were in a plastic wrapper, not a cigar box.

Yes, it does. They are pressed at the time of their rolling; the shape is not imparted by a cigar box. Many cigars are box-pressed. I don't search them out, but I certainly don't avoid them either. Enjoy

Posts: 13237 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the quick reply, and the reassurance that they're OK.

Now, all I have to do is find a secluded spot to smoke them! I live in a non-smoking apartment building in a neighborhood that may or may not be safe to walk at night. I'll figure that out, then get back with a review.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9144 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
HdM elegantes

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Nice score Eric.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
A little mail today.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
That Behike came with other 5 as a package. Now i just need the right occasion to smoke it.

posted Hide Post
Nice sticks!

I'm smoking a La Gloria Cubana Trunkshow from 2014 tonight. Damn good and yes I will be smoking straight through the band. For those that don't know, the band is made of tobacco and actually gives the cigar a different flavor through it.

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
First time with la aurora.

posted Hide Post

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Check out the comments section. Charlie and a Rep from caldwell go at it. Lol.

http://halfwheel.com/stole-dro...pr-2017-recap/171689

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
The first comment about Charlie Minato creating his own narrative is spot on. I dont read his articles anymore, he has become pretty damn full of himself.

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
La Palina Goldie -

For those who know (or care) about such things, this was rolled by master roller Maria Sierra. It will be an honor to smoke something she has personally rolled; especially as her career nears retirement.

https://www.cigarjournal.com/m...n-de-bronze-factory/

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
What did you think? I love the Goldie. Great medium bodied cigar, usually they are also very complex. I just ordered some from Emerson's.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Morning.

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post

Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
Monte White Court Tubo. Usually shy away from cigars in tubes. We'll see.

had my first RP Pilon last week end. Nice smoke and my wife gave the aroma a big thumbs up. Have to acquire more

Posts: 11219 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GA Gator:
What did you think? I love the Goldie. Great medium bodied cigar, usually they are also very complex. I just ordered some from Emerson's.

It started kinda of "eh" but after a quarter into it I was in love. Thought I would share this pic of a quality roller....

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
A few recent arrivals...

Posts: 680 | Location: East of the Rockies | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another...

Posts: 680 | Location: East of the Rockies | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post