SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 304 305 306 307

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Thats something i miss about living close to a good lounge. Walking around and looking for something new.

There will be whores, tits and sex.
Long live the Republic of Texas.

Posts: 3962 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That H. Upman is a great stick and very reasonably priced.

I am smoking a Pistoff Kristoff at the moment. I was told to sit on it for a bit. After about 6 months I couldn't take it any more and decided to fire it up. Quite good! There is a sweetness, like cane sugar in there. Full bodied but not punch yo momma full.

Posts: 2759 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hearing alot of good for the Pistoff. Guess i need to add it to the long list of smokes to buy.

Posts: 3962 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Had an Olivia something tonight on the patio... delightful!

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 12154 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
On vacation had a bunch of great smokes.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4164 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gator, did you fly to Cuba?!

Tonight's selection is a new favorite but in a maduro wrapper. I had natural before and grabbed this chisel tipped maddie recently.

La Flor Dominicana Air Bender maduro

Posts: 2759 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Seaplane to the Dry Tortugas National Park 75 miles west of Key West. Snorkeled snd toured Fort Jefferson.

Tonight I'm having a Tat TAA 2016, the 2017s will be out late next month.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4164 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cant wait for the 17s. Has the blend/wrapper been disclosed yet? I have enough broadleaf in my humidor and dont need anymore.

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
They are the same blend every year, only the vitola changes. This year goes back to the 2014 size.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

posted Hide Post
Thats a bit of a letdown. I really liked the 2013 which had a different wrapper. I know it was also an anniversary for Tatuaje but i heard rumors this year would be a similiar blend to the 13.

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
The 13 was just the brown label (seleccion de cazador) with a closed foot.

No doubt a great cigar and one of my all time favorites.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

posted Hide Post
La Flor Dominicana Reserva Especial tonight. Supposedly the Andelusion Bull with a different wrapper. Damn good smoke. Not quite as good as the Bull but still good.

Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
In the backyard now with a Monte Cristo White.

I forget who told me that these were good morning cigars, but you were right!

Also GA Gator I am remiss in not telling you earlier how incredibly perfect that picture of the floatplane tied up to a beach is.

My dream has always been to get a good plane and just fly around the islands and tie up and start mixing rum drinks when I get to wherever I am going. Of course my dream has a big-ass Grumman Goose in it so we can all sleep wherever we tie up!

I am a slacker though and have not gotten my seaplane rating yet. I suck.

----------------------------------
This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1105 | Location: Way south Texas | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Old Camacho Havana. Smooth sweet flavor with a hint of pepper

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
I am having a Tat drinking age.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

posted Hide Post
I've always went for the Padron maduros, hard to beat that cocoa and coffee flavor. Got this one in a sampler and what a nice change. Salty and sweet.