SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
quote:
posted Jun 4, 9:46 AM Hide Post
I really didn't need them, but I ordered a box of the Mule Kick from Purocigar too

You needed them, you just didn't know it.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jaywendland1981:
quote:
posted Jun 4, 9:46 AM Hide Post
I really didn't need them, but I ordered a box of the Mule Kick from Purocigar too

You needed them, you just didn't know it.

Well, obviously..

‎"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."
-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Behind the cheddar curtain. | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by goatboyz:
I really didn't need them, but I ordered a box of the Mule Kick from Purocigar too.. I love everything I've had from CH and I'm sure these will be no different.

Gerry, I smoked the JD yesterday. What size was the one you gifted me? I see they have a lonsdale, but I wouldn't have said that was a 46rg cigar?! Closer to a 35rg? Either way, I was quite pleased at how well I could taste the wrapper. It changed the flavor profile more than I anticipated from the other couple of JDs I've had before. Thanks again!

J.D. Howard Reserve single action. 6x38 petit lancero. Made in the EP Carillo factory. Only 2k boxes were made for the 2015 release. I have not actually tried them yet.

Posts: 680 | Location: East of the Rockies | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A couple from Saturday.

Posts: 680 | Location: East of the Rockies | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gnut629:
quote:
Originally posted by goatboyz:
I really didn't need them, but I ordered a box of the Mule Kick from Purocigar too.. I love everything I've had from CH and I'm sure these will be no different.

Gerry, I smoked the JD yesterday. What size was the one you gifted me? I see they have a lonsdale, but I wouldn't have said that was a 46rg cigar?! Closer to a 35rg? Either way, I was quite pleased at how well I could taste the wrapper. It changed the flavor profile more than I anticipated from the other couple of JDs I've had before. Thanks again!

J.D. Howard Reserve single action. 6x38 petit lancero. Made in the EP Carillo factory. Only 2k boxes were made for the 2015 release. I have not actually tried them yet.

I thought it was very good. I just smoked the passport. It was also very good. You may have ignited a thin(er) cigar pattern for me. I've usually never gone below a 50rg. These both have been great and I'm going to try to find some others.

‎"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."
-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Behind the cheddar curtain. | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Im hooked on the 40-46 ring sizes. Corona or petite corona or a long corona.

I think Gerry sent me this one, if anyone knows what it is please educate me. 1st couple inches are pretty good, perfecdraw to the rescue.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Im hooked on the 40-46 ring sizes. Corona or petite corona or a long corona.

I think Gerry sent me this one, if anyone knows what it is please educate me. 1st couple inches are pretty good, perfecdraw to the rescue.

CC Cohiba Siglo VI

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Its a good spicy smoke, it has an unusual pepper to it. Woodsy and earthy, with a tongue tingling spice, that cuban barnyard aroma and a nice retro burn. I like it.

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Box arrived today. Mild, nutty, a bit salty.

Going to put the rest away and let sit for a year or so.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This evening's enjoyment! Thank you Gerry

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by petr:
This evening's enjoyment! Thank you Gerry

Hope you enjoyed it Pete.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Anyone have experience with the warped skyflower limited release?

https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/warped-sky-flower

Review by Cigar Noise:

Imagine if you tried to make S’mores in the house and decided to warm the graham cracker up a bit in the oven. Then imagine that you toasted the shit out of it.

Based on this description only, I bought a box. Anything that MIGHT taste CLOSE to this, I want. Big Grin

posted Hide Post
Gerry it was great!

Tonight's ginormous selection is a 2013 La Gloria Cubana Trunkshow for the Penguins game. GO PENS!!!!

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pete - glad to hear

Today's mail call. Jay, you get me in more trouble. Cool

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Im gonna be in trouble myself. Having this 1 right off the truck.

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
I totally missed that skyflower presale. I got email alerts set up for them at several places. That review made up my mind for me.

posted Hide Post
Opened the humidor and this jumped out at me. I have not had one before so I have no idea what to expect. Pre light was full of raisin. I am getting quite a bit of pepper and notice a bit of Graham cracker mixing in. Thank you Gerry.

posted Hide Post
No problem, Pete. Glad you are enjoying it.

Just finished this one. Thanks Jay.

Started with some good cream and leather and a bit of pepper, but not so much pronounced. Last third was harsh and strong but I powered through it Big Grin

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by petr:
Opened the humidor and this jumped out at me. I have not had one before so I have no idea what to expect. Pre light was full of raisin. I am getting quite a bit of pepper and notice a bit of Graham cracker mixing in. Thank you Gerry.

Pete, check your email...

posted Hide Post
I just replied. Thank you for the offer.