SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Found boxes for 140$ shipped. Might jump on one.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where?

Posts: 680 | Location: East of the Rockies | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
FB seller.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Email me and Ill link his account.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jaywendland1981:
Email me and Ill link his account.

Inbound

Posts: 680 | Location: East of the Rockies | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Anyone smoked a Cumbres de Puriscal?? I have a green label 6 1/2 x 44 Corona in my humidor and just want to know if anyone has any feedback on this particular stick. It's apparently from Costa Rica.

Thanks...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
I never heard of them until just now. Let us know how it is.

posted Hide Post
Nope, never heard of them.

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Tried to google them and it appears they sold directly from their website at some point in 2010 but the website is gone now.

posted Hide Post
Smoking a Joya black tonight. Surprisingly good! Sweet chocolate, fruity

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Super smooth and chocolatey so far. Thanks again Gerry.

posted Hide Post
I really enjoyed the Bull. Too bad CI is backordered...for possibly a year!!

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
I know where to get boxes for 140$ shipped. Or 5 packs for 78$

Unless Gerry bought them all. Big Grin

Flow first,
power later.
posted Hide Post
First one of these I've ever smoked

Peppery (duh) and cocoa too. Good first few puffs. Let's see if I can pick up on some transitions.

Posts: 672 | Location: Tampa | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Let us know if it transitions to anything other than pepper.

Flow first,
power later.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Let us know if it transitions to anything other than pepper.

I'm not the best at picking out transitions, but I'm learning. I'm getting more cocoa and less pepper as I go, but it wasn't a pepper bomb for me to begin with.

I do pick up some weird flavors from time to time. I was smoking a T52 last night and I distinctly tasted circus peanuts ( the orange candy) several times. Weird

I'm going to start dry boxing a few and see if that changes my impressions.

Posts: 672 | Location: Tampa | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Tried to google them and it appears they sold directly from their website at some point in 2010 but the website is gone now.

Well it's been in my humidor for a looooooong time...don't even know where/how I got it. I delayed smoking it to wait and see if someone had any feedback. I opted for a Montecristo Double Corona instead (Dominican).

I'll smoke the Cumbres next week at some point and offer my impression. Thanks for checking, Jay...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Hey Jay the L'Atelier CdO 2017 returns to the 2015 wrapper and blend. They are arriving in stores now.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
I just got the email from Atlantic. Might skip the box this time and just get a 5ver. Unless they are as good as 2015, then maybe a box. I still have 2 left from the original batch. Shit. I still have the anniversary scotch from ardbeg I got at the same time as the original CDO. Perpetuum I believe its called.

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
SNS club new member registration began today about an hour ago, site wont let me log in though.