SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by petr:
This year it is by referral only. Any current member can nominate a new member.

Petr, hit me up with a PM the next time you are logged on. I tried (unsuccessfully) to find you with your SigForum user name.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12329 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
If you guys find any info on it I would love to join.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Jay
Did you get my email. Yes this year is by nomination, but they haven't given out any more info than that.

Be patient and stay tuned, (to email)

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GA Gator:
Jay
Did you get my email. Yes this year is by nomination, but they haven't given out any more info than that.

Be patient and stay tuned, (to email)

Was it my current email? @gmail.com?

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Wow this is one smooth, buttery tastey smoke. A little too mild at first 3rd, maybe it will get stronger.

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
A really good smoke, cinnamon, nuts, allspice kind of flavor, it got medium to medium full by the second half. The wrapper came apart and i only smoked it down to the last 2"s but a very solid stick.

posted Hide Post
John, email sent

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flow first,
power later.
posted Hide Post
I stopped in Tampa Humidor this morning and they had about 5 boxes of the Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial LE 2017. I was tempted to buy a box, but I have not had any of the previous years, and there aren't any reviews of the 2917 yet (obviously).

What have the previous ones been like? Worth giving them a blind try?

Posts: 672 | Location: Tampa | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
The TAAs are fantastic and I picked up a box of 2012s for very cheap and they are awesome too. Made in the my father factory, hard to go wrong with them.

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
At the horse track for some racing and a concert after the last race. This smoke is pretty damn good, spice bomb and pepper retro bomb.

Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Beautiful evening and thought I'd grab a smaller one-- Papas Fritas from Drew Estates. To the nub

Posts: 13255 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
Beautiful evening and thought I'd grab a smaller one-- Papas Fritas from Drew Estates. To the nub

One of my favorites.

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Celebrating 18th wedding anniversary, late night with some cocktails

Had a CH 2017 taa earlier now working on an awesome tatuaje from the Christmas sale (petemas)

I think it might be a mini frank but they don't divulge the cigars.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Thank you Jeff, for contributing to what will be a fantastic Mother's Day morning!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12329 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Giving this a shot.

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jaywendland1981:
You need a Perfecdraw. http://perfecdraw.com

I bought two today. Scoured the net and found a 15% coupon code: Katman

You'll enter it on the final pay page.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Good stuff John. Mine has saved me quite a few times already. Totally worth it.

My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Enjoy John!

Posts: 12920 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
I dont believe the new macanudo maduro is a true broadleaf, its way too thin and delicate a wrapper. Mostly cedar and hay flavors. As I've come to expect from general cigars. The Ascot size has more cocoa and coffee flavors. I hope the 1997 maduro is better. If not well the nice box and metal rings were worth the cost since the mrs likes them and plans on making some stuff out of them.

posted Hide Post
A good weekend.

Posts: 680 | Location: East of the Rockies | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post