SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Today's shipment...

Will try one of the black lanceros this weekend and get some aging on the rest. Cool packaging on the Kristoff sampler.

Posts: 680 | Location: East of the Rockies | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
The Trays arrived safely Jeff. Thanks again. Hope those smokes found their way to you today.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

After some digging around in my humidor, I chose this. I have 2 hours to kill while my wife watches Grey's Anatomy and whatever comes on after that. The Penguins are on, I'm bundled up...I guess you could say, "Chillin' in the garage".

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ronin, what are you smoking while you fix your lock? Lol! Seriously though, I hope it is an easy and cheap fix.

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Glad they arrived Jay. I'm out of town until tomorrow.

Posts: 12917 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Its gonna be a nice evening.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
With an old fashion, and Jay I didn't see your post prior to picking this cigar. I haven't had one in a few months.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Same here. Haven't had one in awhile, it remindes me i need to get some more. Should be able to get a box at next months festival.

Flow first,
power later.
posted Hide Post
Smoking an Alex Bradley Nicaragua tonight, and using my new ashtray

Posts: 672 | Location: Tampa | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Thats a nice ashtray, careful with that. We might start asking things like "where did you get that" next thing you know we will all have one like it.

My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Thanks Jay!

The empty spot was a RASS, which was put on fire as soon as I opened the box. It was awesome, thanks again!

Posts: 12917 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Today's mail.

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Hope you enjoy them. Those Cremas are cheap but good as long as you puff slow, start getting them hot and they get a grassy flavor.

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
We have lost another cigar legend Frown

AVO UVEZIAN DIES AT 91

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
RIP AVO

AVO was the first premium cigar I regularly smoked. Prior to Nicaraguan cigars (pre 2000s) AVO was one of my favorite cigars. I still smoke them.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Yes RIP AVO.
It is my favorite Cigar and my humidor is full of your cigars.
I will deplete now by one in your honor.
Long ashes. Frown

Posts: 22898 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
If i had any AVOs I would smoke one.

Flow first,
power later.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jaywendland1981:
Thats a nice ashtray, careful with that. We might start asking things like "where did you get that" next thing you know we will all have one like it.

Thanks! Bought it from a guy off r/cigars. It's prettier in person.

Posts: 672 | Location: Tampa | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Small club corona this morning.

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Working my way thru the box of assorted Fuente's I had forgotten about.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post