SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 296

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Just to show you guys how big the drawers on this thing are, thats just over 60 smokes there in 1 drawer.

There will be whores, tits and sex.
Long live the Republic of Texas.

Posts: 3825 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jeff. Check your email. Thanks.

Posts: 3825 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Please list the smokes in that drawer, please. Thank you...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 3447 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
My Father Le Bijou have the orange band on the foot.

Lower right are some Perdemo

Top left is an Ashton

La Sirena top right with the big band.

Top left lower row better not be Bolivar Cuban. With Nicaraguan on top of them I might have to fly to Houston and arrange them for Jay.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4093 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lower row is almost all Viaje. The cubans have their own shelf and tray. Tonight was just a quick toss some in to make the Mrs happy. It was "her idea" that i buy myself a wineador. I will arrange them all better in due time. Tonights choice, l'atelier maduro.

posted Hide Post
Oh the top left lower row is L'atelier Cote de or original release.

posted Hide Post
The small ones in the middle are Surrogates cracker crumbs, under the perdomo noir are perdomo edicion de silvio and a perdomo vintage 12 year, my last one.

On the left are Viaje exclusivo leaded, about 9 of them and 5 viaje exclusivo double robusto.

There's more on the left row that i can't think of, might be all Le bijou, thats 3 rows thick on the left.

posted Hide Post
2 bands, a ribbon and some cedar. Fancy.

posted Hide Post
Perfect construction, draw, ash. Good blast of spice and mild pepper on light up. A smooth almost creamy flavor of cedar. From start to finish, no transitions, no surprises. Good but a little boring, retrohale had some pepper kick and the aroma was very neutral and mild. I wouldn't buy more.

posted Hide Post
Round 2.

posted Hide Post
You need to let Opus X age. The more years the better.

Posts: 2696 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Just tossed this Frown

Draw was awful oh well

Time to go find something else

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4093 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought 2 Opus, ill let the other one sit for a long while. Thats a shame about the Imperiosa. Its a damn good smoke.

posted Hide Post
A late night smoke for me as I absolutely can not sleep for some reason. A Tatuaje Pudgy Monster Chucky to see if it helps any.

Posts: 2696 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
About to start putting together a gazebo in the backyard. But first some coffee.

posted Hide Post
one of my favorites.

Posts: 601 | Location: East of the Rockies | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
After dinner smoke.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jaywendland1981:
After dinner smoke.

Jay, how is that Reserva? I want to make a Tatuaje purchase but not sure which one(s). Any recommendations?

Posts: 601 | Location: East of the Rockies | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Start with the Tatuaje Seleccion De Cazador the plain brown band. This is where it all started with Pete Johnson and Pepin Garcia. They were all rolled in Miami back in the early 2000s. They didnt have a Nicaraguan factory at that time. The Havana Cazadores,is my favorite vitola. Great ratio of wrapper binder and filler.

http://www.tatuajecigars.com/cazador.html

Chi Chi, get the yayo

posted Hide Post
Gator, will do...thanks for the link.