SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Does anyone here have a large cabinet humidor? Or lnow where to get one at a decent price? Does anyone have a coolidor type? Reviews opinions experience? Looking to get just one giant humidor that will hold say 4 or 500 sticks.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
I have known some people to find some pretty amazing humidors on Craigslist. Sometimes commercial sized cabinets from a store that has gone

I just checked Craigslist Houston the Lincoln Memorial is awesome, but there are some cabinet styles you might like

This message has been edited. Last edited by: GA Gator,

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Craigslist is a bust in my area. I did miss a store closing sale though.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Good morning gents -

Just finished sharing coffee and Crux PB5 with a good friend I have not seen for a few months.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
Good info on the Padron 50th...

I thought for sure that I had one left from the first box, but nope. No "red" numbers, just 3 left from the first refill.

http://www.cigaraficionado.com...k-vs-black-ink-19226

Guys,

I'm on a quest to find a Padron 50th with the red serial numbers. (these are sticks from the first white box, the sticks from last year had black serial numbers).

I still cannot believe that I smoked my last one without paying attention. Speaking of paying, the few I"ve found online have been twice retail, from unknown sources. I'm willing to buy/trade from someone here if you have one.

Thanks all....

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
Scored a Leaf by Oscar last week. letting it sit for a couple weeks before I give it a try.

Smoking a Kristoff Criollo Matador tonight. On call so no adult beverage to go with it. Frown

Posts: 11222 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
So i just ordered a new air cc300 humidor. Any experiences? Also got an Oasis to go with it and a couple cedar baskets/shelves.

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
This one is pretty good too.

posted Hide Post

Man O War Damnation getting ready for the 18"-24" of snow we are forecasted to get Tuesday. All I need to do is fill the gas can and I'm good to go!

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Winding down for the weekend.

Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by petr:
Man O War Damnation getting ready for the 18"-24" of snow we are forecasted to get Tuesday. All I need to do is fill the gas can and I'm good to go!

None of my shops have anything by Man O War. Been wanting to try a Ruination but alas, have not been able to find them anyplace I have been.

Posts: 11222 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GA Gator:
Okay HRK, do you have an area rug in your garage, or a tractor in your living room?

Motorcycle is in the living room, wife made me move the JD to the garage, so I took her rug from the office as payback Big Grin

Posts: 23439 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All Generalizations
Are False
Picture of md-lucky
posted Hide Post
Trying one of those fancy double banded jobbers you guys always talk about tonight.

"At best, the assault weapons ban can have only a limited effect on total gun murders, because the banned weapons and magazines were never involved in more than a modest fraction of all gun murders." Department of Justice study conducted by Jeffrey Roth and Christopher Koper

Posts: 2339 | Registered: January 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Brad, email me your address and I'll send you a gift.

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Thats a great smoke Md. Looks like you found one with a broadleaf wrapper.

Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Shit hot, I can smoke one in the hotel bar at the Crowne Plaza in Dubai.

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1773 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
3 year old padron.

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Took a day off to drop my puppy off at the vet for his neuter. Also since its spring break I'm gonna take the kids to do something fun. Starting the day off with some RASS.

My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jaywendland1981:
Took a day off to drop my puppy off at the vet for his neuter. Also since its spring break I'm gonna take the kids to do something fun. Starting the day off with some RASS.

snip

If I could only smoke one cigar for eternity it would be the RASS!

Posts: 12921 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
This is my new favorite cuban. Except for the wrapper trying to come apart its pretty damn good. Some sweet almost raisin like flavor with a really heavy peppery earthy flavor. It goes great with coffee. The SCC i had last week was damn good too. Like a slightly lighter version of the rass. I have many more cubans to try but i think my humidor will stay stocked with both of these.