SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post

This evenings selection.

Posts: 3663 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All Generalizations
Are False
Picture of md-lucky
posted Hide Post
Jay I'm glad it made it! Didn't really know what to send, so sent a little of everything. I'm looking forward to seeing what you returned when I get back this weekend. Hope you didn't go overboard!

Erj: it's an Opus X Angel's Share. It was the first opus to really make me feel like the premium was worth it...

"At best, the assault weapons ban can have only a limited effect on total gun murders, because the banned weapons and magazines were never involved in more than a modest fraction of all gun murders." Department of Justice study conducted by Jeffrey Roth and Christopher Koper

Posts: 2339 | Registered: January 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Thanks md-lucky...I'm gathering they're not available online, as I couldn't find them at my regular places.

Edit: Went to my local cigar shop this afternoon and inquired about the Angel Share Opus X. That's when I found out they're "seasonal" and they be GONE! Now I know to keep up my relationship with the cigar store guys and see what specials they run into...

While there, I bought two La Gloria Cubana Serie R's...a Maduro No. 5 and a Belicoso. I'll smoke one of those Friday night-ish after my nephew's b'day party...probably the No. 5. It looks rich and dark and full of flavor.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: erj_pilot,

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Surprise gift from the wife!

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^
She got a good-looking sister???? Big Grin

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
They arent as awesome as she is.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4785 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Le bijou. Pre dinner smoke. I love that pepper blast on the first puff.

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Having another Crowned Heads "Calloway Lane" tonight.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4785 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
It has been cold (mid 20's) the past couple weeks and I hate smoking indoors - I'm Need my fix!

Supposed to be 50's and 60's to next few days, looking forward to getting some quality sticks in.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
I wish I could smoke indoors. I would probably smoke 3 or 4 a day if i could.

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jaywendland1981:

Yeah,I am fortunate that my B&M is just 10 minutes from me, and my garage is pretty comfortable with the heater going. I don't like recycled smoke though, so my consumption definitely decrease come the winter months.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All Generalizations
Are False
Picture of md-lucky
posted Hide Post
Holy cow Jay.... you went way overboard:

Can you tell me about the yellow band box presses cigar on the far left?

I may have to send a few more things back...

"At best, the assault weapons ban can have only a limited effect on total gun murders, because the banned weapons and magazines were never involved in more than a modest fraction of all gun murders." Department of Justice study conducted by Jeffrey Roth and Christopher Koper

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
PL lancero. Courtesy of Mike. Great little smoke, a pittle weak on smoke production and a slightly tight draw, flavors and aroma go great with a coffee.

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
quote:
Originally posted by Jaywendland1981:

Yeah,I am fortunate that my B&M is just 10 minutes from me, and my garage is pretty comfortable with the heater going. I don't like recycled smoke though, so my consumption definitely decrease come the winter months.

I moved last summer, so I'm not as close to serious cigars as i used to be. They have like 5 stores though. Maybe there's one closer.

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by md-lucky:
Holy cow Jay.... you went way overboard:

Can you tell me about the yellow band box presses cigar on the far left?

I may have to send a few more things back...

That is a crowned heads yellow rose, my new favorite smoke. Connecticut broadleaf, has to be the best CB i have tried. Lots of sweet flavors but also a very intense smoke, good amount of pepper and spice too. Its the same blend as the Tennessee waltz(sold only in Tennessee) and there's a 3rd size sold only in hawaii.

The La sirena on the right is really good too, they dont make the broadleaf wrapper blend anymore so any La sirena broadleaf is from 2011. All the Cellos were dark yellow and they are really tasty too.

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Surrogates, cracker crumbs this morning.

All Generalizations
Are False
Picture of md-lucky
posted Hide Post

Warped Reina

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
I've heard good things about the Reina. How was it?

My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
I am enjoying a Juan Lopez #2 on my sunny deck. It has been about 3 months. Oh,

how I missed my cuban cigars. Big Grin

Posts: 12915 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post