SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Hey Ronin tell Rick he really went out on a limb with his "staff pick" LOL

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GA Gator:
Hey Ronin tell Rick he really went out on a limb with his "staff pick" LOL

LMFAO!

I already did that -

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
I have spent way too much on smokes this year already. Once the single boxes are available i may pick one up. I might need another humidor.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
I am buying less till the summer. Wife and I are attacking some debt.

This is the NHC ELO new havava cigars Tatuaje second. I'm 99% sure it's the Tatuaje "drinking age"

http://halfwheel.com/tatuaje-d...g-age/86258?nonamp=1

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Love it!

Posts: 12918 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
I need one of those.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All Generalizations
Are False
Picture of md-lucky
posted Hide Post
Mail call!

That's a lot of boxes...

"At best, the assault weapons ban can have only a limited effect on total gun murders, because the banned weapons and magazines were never involved in more than a modest fraction of all gun murders." Department of Justice study conducted by Jeffrey Roth and Christopher Koper

Posts: 2339 | Registered: January 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Nice! I am ending the week with a montecristo #2. Great way to unwind after a long week.

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Would any of you guys be up for a trade? Cubans or favorites? Or both?

All Generalizations
Are False
Picture of md-lucky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jaywendland1981:
Would any of you guys be up for a trade? Cubans or favorites? Or both?

I'm always up for a trade!

"At best, the assault weapons ban can have only a limited effect on total gun murders, because the banned weapons and magazines were never involved in more than a modest fraction of all gun murders." Department of Justice study conducted by Jeffrey Roth and Christopher Koper

Posts: 2339 | Registered: January 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice smokes everyone. Just got back in last night from China so unwound with another Crux PB5. Great smoke!

Posts: 680 | Location: East of the Rockies | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
63 degrees yesterday, supposed to be 58 today. Enjoying a rare few days of outdoor smoking in February.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
RASCC and coffee to start the day. This little smoke burns slow as hell feels like im smoking something much bigger in size.

Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Dammit. Leaving on a cruise tomorrow with the spousal unit. But when I get back I know that I will be bothered about these "Crux" cigars that you all speak of.

I am under a self-imposed ban on any new purchases. Well, self-imposed for my own good after said spousal unit "mentioned" that my cigar pile was getting pretty damn big. And it was. But like a big pile of ammo, I'll just burn some off until it is time to buy more.

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1771 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
63 degrees yesterday, supposed to be 58 today. Enjoying a rare few days of outdoor smoking in February.

LOL. I went out on Thursday night to smoke. My wife looked up and asked "it's not too cold?"

Yeah, just because the natives are wearing parkas does not mean that we live in the Arctic! I think it was 67F at the time. For once I could sit on my back porch without the ceiling fans on!

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1771 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Thats funny cause it was in the 60s last night and this morning and I'm wearing sweats and a beanie, with the heater set 72. I can't wait for summer. Even though we really haven't had a winter yet.

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
About halfway through an ashton vsg petite robusto. Not a bad smoke, good draw and burn, perfect construction. Nice amount of pepper and spice, the Sun grown twang is a bit too strong for my taste but otherwise a good smoke. The aroma is fantastic, the Mrs said i should buy more.

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
My taste buds must have been off from my former head cold. To me that cigar tasted like sweet chewing tobacco.

Glad you enjoyed it

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
I am enjoying a nice warped villa sombera. It's a nice med Ecuadorian Conn wrapper. Good afternoon smoke. Pre-steak dinner. I'll have a Tatuaje and some bourbon later.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Having a CH Jericho Hill, pre dinner smoke. So far its very tasty. Its very woody, with a leathery finish.