SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
Good luck MD!

‎"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."
-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Behind the cheddar curtain. | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Viaje exclusivo Leaded. Mild so far, a little fruity and earthy. Some hay flavor on the retrohale.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
The last 3rd of this stick has a mild white pepper and sort of a berry flavor. Its actually quite good.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
That cigar has Medio tiempo tobacco which is a rare leaf, that comes from the very top of the plant. It's used in the Cohiba Behike, la palina Goldie, to mention a few.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Happy Sunday gents! About to light this up on a long layover in Paris. Thanks again to Ronin for getting the deal on these sticks!

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1771 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Now we just need someone to make a cigar with Medio tiempo filler and a Connecticut broadleaf wrapper.

posted Hide Post
I am taking a break and enjoying a La Flor Dominicana Air Bender chisel at the moment.

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
Avo Syncro Toro this snowy afternoon. Box pressed Nicaraguan. So far, so good.

ETA: burn has been great, hit a spot where it was kind of almost acetone in flavor though. Powered through that and it hasn't been bad, just not an $11 stick. Wife gave it the thumbs down thought which she rarely does. Only other cigars she has done that with are the whole Olivia line and one RP variety. She turned on the vent fan if that is any indication Wink

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Appliance Brad,

Posts: 11219 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Ashton maduro to wind down before dinner.

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Mail call at the shop today. Just in time for the weekend.

Flow first,
power later.
posted Hide Post
Smoking a La Mission du L'Atelier tonight.

Chocolate, malt, and coffee. Yum

I need to smoke a lot of sticks between now and next Monday - I'' going to Akron for the week, and I'm not going to sit outdoors there and smoke :-)

Posts: 672 | Location: Tampa | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Find an indoor lounge.

Flow first,
power later.
posted Hide Post
I think I'm going to spend my after work time in breweries

Posts: 672 | Location: Tampa | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
5000 posts in the cigar thread!!!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flow first,
power later.
posted Hide Post
You were just waiting for it to hit 4999, weren't you, Ronin?

:-)

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Are we going to do a 5000 post random bomb/secret santa? Where Ronin sends us all a couple dual band smokes?

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Suddenly it's open-mic night at SIG Forum? LOL

Anyway, not "double banded", but I am pleased with this new addition to my humidor - Illusione ~cg:4~

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
To add -

I am going to have a layover this coming Thursday evening in Charlotte, NC. Recommend me a cigar store to check out if I can make the time?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ