SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jaywendland1981:
It was a good night.

Pictures or it didn't happen!!! Razz

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Pictures or it didn't happen!!!

Now you cut that out! LOL

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12329 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Call me crazy, but I'm outside smoking a Blend Lab KK -4560 and it's 14* outside!

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Because Mustang!
Picture of camshaft86
posted Hide Post
Got my Valentine's day gift from the girlfriend. Guess she's a keeper..

------------------------------
Sig P228
Sig 1911 Ultra

Posts: 392 | Location: SE TX | Registered: October 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
She sounds like a keeper! No pics are gonna happen.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by petr:
Call me crazy, but I'm outside smoking a Blend Lab KK -4560 and it's 14* outside!

You're crazy!

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Camshaft

Padron's and barber poll Fuentes !

Look delicious- what is the Padron on the far left, I'm not familiar with that one?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12329 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lol. I was dressed for the occasion.

Camshaft, She's a keeper alright. Between the lines and Padrons! Definite keeper!

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
quote:

You're crazy!

Add me to the list. 11 and snowing here and I'm on the deck with a RA Specially Selected. Ive got my Portable Heater Buddy at my feet, wearing 2 fleeces and my hunting parka, fingerless gloves and a sheepskin trapper hat on.

It's awesome!

Edited to add: on Friday night when Appliance Brad joined me on the deck it was 10 with 40mph gusts and it was snowing sideways. Big Grin

Posts: 12920 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I enjoy smoking a cigar while it's snowing. Quiet, serene, watching the flakes fall.

Because Mustang!
Picture of camshaft86
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
Camshaft

Look delicious- what is the Padron on the far left, I'm not familiar with that one?

That's a Padron 6000 series out of their core line. Talk about great sticks for the money, they range about $5.50 to $9.00 for the various vitolas.

Sig P228
Sig 1911 Ultra

Posts: 392 | Location: SE TX | Registered: October 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
What a great stick...just finished this and realized I only have one left...bummer.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Picture of NMPinNYC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by camshaft86:
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
Camshaft

That's a Padron 6000 series out of their core line. Talk about great sticks for the money, they range about $5.50 to $9.00 for the various vitolas.

I agree on the Padron standard line, but prices have shot up through the roof over the years. I can remember buying boxes of Padron Londres maduro for $53 a box... where have the good times gone!?!?

Best regards,
Nick.

NRA Life Member and Certified Instructor

Posts: 710 | Location: Back in northern NJ/NY State Catskills | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I HATE ICE!!! We had snow last night, changed to sleet, freezing rain and now raining, heavy. I shoveled snow last night so I didn't have to deal with 2" of ice. I smoked a Diesel maduro while doing that. This morning I got up to go to work. No dice. They didn't plow the road which was now...2" of ice. So, I had to use a day due to this stupid ice. I don't drive in ice as the truck has a mind of its own and wants to slide in the opposite lane most times. I grabbed a La Gloria Cubana Serie R natural and started on the 1/4" of ice we now have and make sure the downspouts are open. It is now raining too heavy to even scrape the ice we have. I am enjoying the cigar though watching the rain, hopefully it is melting the ice. The air temperature is now 50* so that should help. Did I mention that I hate ice?!

Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
I hate ice and snow and cold climate in general petr. Glad I dont have to deal with that shit.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love snow and really don't mind the cold, so long as I'm dressed for it. Ice though...I'd rather have 3 feet of snow over any amount of ice.

cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
quote:
I love snow and really don't mind the cold, so long as I'm dressed for it. Ice though...I'd rather have 3 feet of snow over any amount of ice.

I couldn't agree more! I love snow, and if its going to be chilly there better be snow!

‎"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."
-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Behind the cheddar curtain. | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Because Mustang!
Picture of camshaft86
posted Hide Post
Forgot to post yesterday's stick with protection. These Quesada 40th sticks are awesome.

Sig P228
Sig 1911 Ultra

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Cam how is the recoil on that pistol.

Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Because Mustang!
Picture of camshaft86
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GA Gator:
Cam how is the recoil on that pistol.

It's not as brutal as it looks, but my first magnum was a S&W 329PD so that was my only comparison to it in .44mag. It does weigh around 39 oz. and that unfluted cylinder helps put a bit of the weight to the front.

Sig P228
Sig 1911 Ultra