SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
I had a disappointing Cuban Monte2 last night. Thinking it was Jeff Y. who mentioned that the Monte2 has become a victim of it's own success; and consistency has become affected. What I love about a great Monte2 is the nice draw, great construction, and slightly salty taste.

What I had last night was a poor draw, I had to keep relighting it, and there was literally 'no' taste. Nothing. It didn't taste bad necessarily, it just didn't taste.

Thinking I am done ordering those for a while, other sticks from that island to smoke that will likely be more consistently good...to add: sad, because when the Number Twos are good, they are REALLY good!

Sucks to hear that. The Monte 2 is my favorite all time cigar. I've smoked about 5 of them and they've all been perfect... creamy and delicious.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10486 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Anyone else receive their secret santa gifts?

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
I hope you guys are ready for the holiday, be safe and have a very merry Christmas.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Rain or shine I plan on trying out the monkey tonight, and maybe something from the package i received. Either way there's fajitas, a smoker and scotch involved.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas everyone.

Because Mustang!
Picture of camshaft86
posted Hide Post

Merry Christmas to my invisible cigar smoking friends!

Sig P228
Sig 1911 Ultra

Posts: 392 | Location: SE TX | Registered: October 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Its rather hot and humid for December,and im smoking 20 lbs of fajitas but the monkey is a fantastic smoke. I haven't got to sit still and really take in the flavors but there's been some heavy pepper, some sweet notes, even some toffee? I will definitely buy a couple to enjoy in the future,i should note i had a glass of rye bourbon with it and now im having a glass of scotch with the second half.

My post didnt load or i forgot to hit the post button. The nub was spicy/peppery as all hell, i didnt want to put it down. It was too spicy to keep smoking.

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
2 cigars back to back! It must be Christmas Cool

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jaywendland1981:
It must be Christmas Cool

My Christmas smokes

PSD4 tonight on Christmas Eve (actually in a few minutes), and a Shark for Christmas Day.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16666 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Sobremesa from my brother as a Christmas gift. So far it's not a bad stick. This morning I had a Camacho Havana and coffee for breakfast. This warm weather is spoiling me!

I forgot to say Merry Christmas everyone!

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Nice smokes guys. The rain here has been intense today and tonight. We have been wrapping kids presents so did have time to enjoy a big smoke went with a short robusto.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Smoking a Partegas 1845 while watching the youngest son and our daughter shoot their new bows. I hope everyone has a safe and happy day today.

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Cappuccino nub and a cup of coffee this morning on the porch. Quite relaxing with the light rain and warm weather.

Posts: 13740 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Pretty raw out in the desert today. I managed to sit out and enjoy an Olivia Melanio Robusto. Merry Christmas to all!

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3397 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Diamond crown, Julius Caesar.

Because Mustang!
Picture of camshaft86
posted Hide Post
quote:
Diamond crown, Julius Caesar.

You sir, read my mind.

Sig P228
Sig 1911 Ultra

Posts: 392 | Location: SE TX | Registered: October 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
That stick sure is a spicy firecracker! Damn it was good.

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
L'atelier ER 2015. Really enjoy this cigar size is perfect 43 / 6 3/4 great flavors complex spicy retrohale

Chi Chi, get the yayo

posted Hide Post
After an extremely long day of moving and fixing things at the new place, I am finally sitting down and enjoying an Ave Maria Ark of the Covenant. On the go since 0730 and returned to the old place at 1945. We still have beds to move and clothing to hustle as well as the living room furniture and the audio/visual equipment. Damn! We got a lot of stuff!!

cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Secret Santa indeed! Thanks for the package.

It looks like it arrived safe and sound. I hope there are at least a couple in there that are new or the you really like!

‎"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."
-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Behind the cheddar curtain. | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post