SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by USMC-PRIDE:

It has got to get easier to get some sooner than later. At least I hope so. Where in Wisconsin did guys have the WI shoot?

Just south of Marshfield. EXX1976 is the host member. Join us in May 2016.

A few Sigs and some others

Posts: 2219 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
It has been awhile since i had a good smoke, too hot or too busy, so i decided i needed a break.

Prelight draw was very mild, some cocoa, nuts maybe. First light was a hot peppery blast of goodness. Ill update more later.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post

I couldn't get anything accomplished today so I stopped fighting it and relaxed. Can't recommend these Man o War Armada enough.

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
I hate you guys. My humidor is stocked with fumes (at least the everyday stuff I'm not saving for special occasions. Nearest shop is 45 minutes away.

Posts: 11222 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jay, Welcome back!

Lee, Let them age for a little. I wasn't impressed with the Man O War Side Projects either. A few months of age though and they really shine.

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
I had this one for a few months already. I can't even describe it except to say it was amazing.

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Halfway through the skull and crossbones, the first half was very mild, almost disappointing, lots of cocoa, nuts, almost and oatmeal flavor. Maybe it was the bourbon ale, but halfway i grabbed a sam adams pumpkin batch and it is melding with the pepper blast just right. Some hints of ginger and cinnamon and pumpkin pie flavors from the beer really make this stick great.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Happiness is a wife who gifts you a bottle of Glenlivet and a Padron 85th Anniversary for your birthday! (It's tomorrow, but who's counting!)

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post
Enjoying a Man O War with Obsidian.

A few Sigs and some others

Posts: 2219 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Ronin!!!

Some quality cigars are going up in ash here lately. I need to get to CI so I can replenish my humidor...er...compete!

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
I just want to say, pumpkin spice and cigar spice/pepper, is a fantastic mix. The last half of that stick burned for an hour, and I had 2 pumpkin spice beers with it.

posted Hide Post
Had a 4 1/2 year old monte 1 last year that was a truly sublime experience.

I'm a deplorable.

Posts: 671 | Location: Fargo ND | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
OOOOHHHHH!!!! We IS happy! Tatuaje rep sent the ol B&M a gift today - had ten cans remaining of the 2013 Tatuaje Black Label Corona Gorda!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh shit! Those are some great sticks right there!! How fitting since I am smoking a Tatuaje 10th anniversary at the moment. Supplies are dwindling though.

cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
Damn Ronin! Nice score!

‎"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."
-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Behind the cheddar curtain. | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
Smoking this from Jay this afternoon.. Thanks! I'm a bachelor tonight, so I might make a fire and stay up late smoking..

-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Behind the cheddar curtain. | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
Working on some work stuff for a bit now with a Tat 10th from Ronin! I think I'm down to special event cigars from the pot o' gars now..

-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Guys,

I need some advice from those who know more than me. Today I was presented with the opportunity to buy a box of 'these'. Not the 2012 releases mind you, but the original release of 2004 sticks. The guys at the B&M are going absolutely apeshit over these, rep dropped them off as a congrats for the new remodel.

With my discount they are $20/stick - that's a lot for a box...any experience with them?

http://halfwheel.com/review-la...draper-125th-robusto

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
No clue here, but 11 years old, all dominican corojo wrapper. Sounds too mild for my taste.

posted Hide Post
Goat, How were those sticks?

Ronin, I have not had any experience with those cigars. Did you have any before? They are double the price than what is listed on halfwheel. For $20 each, they better knock your socks off. Like, the Pepin 10th anniversary stick knock your socks off!! Then again, for half the price, you could go with the Man O War Virtue and be about the same strength and flavors too. Tough call to make without trying one first.