SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ps Ronin tatuaje TAA 2015 are shipping I will get a box a split if you are interested. If you are getting your own don't worry I will find someone to split it with me.

I'm in to split with you. My B&M gets enough of my cash -

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice view!

I'm smoking a CAO Camshaft with the same view of the trees and the pond as all the pictures have been.

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
John, you got me lusting after your Armored cigar cases so much I came home and told my wife that's what i wanted for Christmas.

Posts: 11219 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Brad - SO worth the money. I do not smoke as much in the winter and fill one of the larger ones to capacity with overflow and a bovida pack. The digital hydrometer still reads 69% when I check it in the spring, and the pack still has some give to it.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Burning my last Undercrown. I may cry if these don't come up on the sprintsale or a daily deal again soon.

Posts: 13740 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
I have an 18 cigar Armored Humidor that I use for travel. When I'm home I use it to back up my regular humidor. I keep a 69% Boveda in it and put in 1/2 or so of any box of new smokes. I've had it at least 12 years! I've never had a mold issue.

I,also, have a 3 cigar one that I throw in the Jeep on weekend excursions.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3397 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Man O War Skull Crusher tonight after making supper and working on the deck. I'm getting closer! All I need to do now is finish the gutter and downspout.

posted Hide Post

For those that want to see "the deck" I've been working on.

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Dude.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

posted Hide Post
The structure was there, I just resurfaced it. Enclosing the bottom has been a mental challenge in that I had the vision, but no one has seen or done something like it. It has deck boards on the top and corrogated plastic roofing panels underneath to catch the rain water so it stays dry below, well, except for the sides if it is windy. I have smoked cigars under there in torrential downpours and stayed dry!

posted Hide Post
We are getting some much needed rain today, so I can't work outside. Instead, I am sitting under the porch, staying dry, smoking a Viaje TNT. I love it when a plan comes together!

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Warped Flor del Valle, rum and coke, sitting enjoying a warm Caribbean night listening to the waves crash on the beach.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gurkha Seduction on a chilly, wet Saturday afternoon. Much needed rain, but too much too fast. It's running right off and not soaking in.

Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post
Thanks to Yarchin.

A few Sigs and some others

Posts: 2219 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mkueffer:
Thanks to Yarchin.

Wish I could join you guys, how are the Monte's?

Posts: 12918 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Yarchin:
quote:
Originally posted by mkueffer:
Thanks to Yarchin.

Wish I could join you guys, how are the Monte's?

Out. Fucking. Standing.

Next time, bud. Smile

Posts: 15665 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post
Excellent! Thanks for your contribution.

Edit: auto correct sucks. Even worse on a iPhone without glasses.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mkueffer,

A few Sigs and some others

Posts: 2219 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
God I feel like an idiot.. I can't believe the WI shoot was going on this weekend...

‎"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."
-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Behind the cheddar curtain. | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Let's see your favorite cutters or punches! Any of you guys use scissors exclusively? mkueffer was telling me about Swiss Army knife with a cigar scissors on it...something I'm going to have to look into for addition to my Cigar Go Bag -

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ