SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
I know, My ex wife had something "Important" to do and dropped my son off at my house early saturday, we went go kart racing and played laser tag.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They don't call it the "digger" for no reason! Eat a lot and plan on an hour and a half - two hours to smoke it.

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Micro, hate to be the bearer of bad news but cohiba doesn't have a 2015 LE release. It's a fake.

I'm a deplorable.

Posts: 671 | Location: Fargo ND | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Last night, after an hour-and-a-half dog training session and an early supper, went outside and had a LP #9 and a glass of Wild Turkey Kentucky Spirit. Beautiful evening.

Posts: 13237 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Also, the band should be iridescent or hologram looking. I hope you didn't pay too much for it. Then again, the Behike I had wasn't worth any price. Now, my brother had a maduro that he said was out of this world.

I'm sitting out, should be working, having a Gurkha Seduction. Not bad, but nothing special either. I really gotta get to CI and grab some more CLE, and CAO Flatheads!

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
Finally got back on the wagon.. Had a Kristoff Brazilian Habano with a cup of dark roast black coffee. It was delicious! Lots of white pepper, leather and spice at the end.

‎"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."
-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Behind the cheddar curtain. | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
No email yet HRK. Im in no hurry but curious.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Yarchin:
Rowland, I tried to send you an email but it bounced. If you can, email me before you smoke that.

quote:
Micro, hate to be the bearer of bad news but cohiba doesn't have a 2015 LE release. It's a fake.

It was given to me and I aleady smoked it and it sucked. I got about of a 3rd of the way though and tossed it. My friend purchased them in Mexico and brought them back. I ended up smoking a CAO Tony Soprano just to taste a good cigar.

My friend purchased a dozen of them. I have no idea how much he paid.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Rowland,

What did you think of that particular CAO? I really liked it, but found that it is one of the few sticks that give me a git ache if I try to smoke on an empty stomach.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
Rowland,

What did you think of that particular CAO? I really liked it, but found that it is one of the few sticks that give me a git ache if I try to smoke on an empty stomach.

It's strong, but it tastes great. It's dark, tightly packed, but you can get a really smooth draw through it. But I agree, it gives me a bit of a buzz. I need to smoke it with food in my stomach.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a long day it has been. Work, make supper, work on the deck, realize I need more peices, go to the hardware store, finish the project. Just got done 5 minutes ago and fired up a Man O War Ruination, time to relax!

Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
My humidor was in need of re-stocking and I had decisions to make. I like to have 4-5 choices, more really aren't necessary. I did what I usually do and got a box of Padron Maduro, I can be perfectly satisfied having one of these every other evening. My wife calls me boring.

From another thread, we do have Strike Anywhere Matches in Utah. I get a kick out of the "Greenlight".

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3397 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
I can't think of a better box to buy.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10486 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
I've spent the last 2 days doing some spray painting for a project from work... Yesterday, I spoked this beauty from Gator. It was delicious! Notes of cedar, nutmeg, and spice.

Today, I started around noon with a R&J that I got from a friend in a sampler. It was pretty good, but I had to re-light it several times (sometimes less than a couple of minutes after I'd just re-lit it).

Now I'm smoking the MOW from Lee. I've had lots of the other MOW blends recently, but it's been a while since I burned an original MOW. Lots of leather, spice, and earth!

I should mention that I smoked all of the cigars with black coffee.

-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Behind the cheddar curtain. | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
Time for another HAC thread karma.. I'll put together a sampler based with MOW virtue, ruination, and classics. I'll throw in some other gars to try to catch all types. Post an "in" comment so I know who all wants in. I'll draw on Sept 4th..

-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

posted Hide Post
Please count me "in" for the karma. Thanks for the offer.

I still have to figure out what I am going to do for the cutter I have to karma off.

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
In, I tried the Espada when they first came out, bought 2, they were good, but a bit underwhelming. Maybe I need to try again?

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For this evenings enjoyment...

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
How was that pete? Theres a pretty big display at serious.

posted Hide Post
Quite good actually. It was oily and smelled different than any other cigar I have had. The tobacco leaf that the cigar is wrapped in, keeps the oils in and imparts a taste that I couldn't figure out. It is full bodied and grew a little weaker as it burned. I was experiencing a flavor of celery, I don't know what that was about. I read a few reviews after I was done with it and I did not notice some of the flavors they did. Overall, I would have another one. Pick one up and tell us what you think.