SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Pub fighting in the United Kingdom
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pub fighting in the United Kingdom Login/Join 
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
Anyone else notice Mr. Dark Shorts have a few words over near the door, and then 'Glove Up' before he entered the fray. Kinda like - Hey, just give me a second to get ready and then I'm gonna put an end to this....Those dudes won't know what hit 'em! Wink

Ya I noticed he stepped aside to glove up. Then when he went over to the other guy it almost seemed like he was feeling him out...then whack. Gloves have maybe carbon fiber knuckles, like motorcycle gloves?

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2440 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you've ever watched Brit TV, you understand why they resort to other forms of entertainment.

Posts: 17139 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post