SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    August Benjamin Karma!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

August Benjamin Karma! Login/Join 
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted
Thank you all for your kindness, business and support! Here's your Karma for the month of August!

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6005 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Nice. I would like a chance. Thanks!

If I am the winner please send the hundy to aid flood relief efforts in Houston. Thank you Dave.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: arfmel,

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
That will look funny around my wrist but I'm game. Thanks for the chance!

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19583 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
Dave, you are a very kind person- thanks for all of your generosity...

Thank you for the opportunity!

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolffy88
posted Hide Post
I've never seen the "specimen" text on a bill before.

Dave, you are always so generous. Please don't include me, others might need it more, but I appreciate your kindness.

-wolff

"In the absence of light, darkness prevails." - Professor Bruttenholm

Posts: 2103 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Karma! Please add me to the list.

Posts: 32428 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
Please don't include me, just wanted to say how awesome you are Mr. Truong. Good luck to all that enter.

Posts: 2824 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very generous. Please include me.

Posts: 1067 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
Dave,

Your generosity is boundless. Thank you for offering this Karma.

How do you maintain your awesomeness? You are a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma, and smothered in secret sauce.

My circumstances are a little dire right now, but I can get by. Please don't include me in this Karma. Someone else will need it more than I.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Please add me too. I'll buy me a new Timex and when I get my hearing aids from the VA this month when people asked me what time it is I'll tell them and smile. Thanks

Posts: 13014 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mutedblade:
Please don't include me, just wanted to say how awesome you are Mr. Truong. Good luck to all that enter.

I join mutedblade in his sentiments. All the best Dave!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Patent Pending
Picture of Tonyny
posted Hide Post
Please enter me

NRA Life Member

Capital punishment means never having to say, "You again?"

Posts: 4135 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
Leave me out of this one, I don't see how that thing could tell time.

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in please. Thanks

Posts: 3580 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ooooo... i see 500 rounds of 9mm right there!

thanks for the chance!

Posts: 545 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of adobesig
posted Hide Post
Thank you, Dave. Many blessings.

Posts: 1088 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dave, please count me in.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice.
Please add my name.

PC

Posts: 1332 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
What's not to like about that.

Posts: 9456 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Yes, please!!

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25354 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post