SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    August Benjamin Karma!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

August Benjamin Karma! Login/Join 
If you are not early
you are late
posted Hide Post
This is such a generous offer.
Please add me.
Thank you.

Posts: 293 | Location: Roswell, Georgia | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
What's going on with folks sending cash these days? Razz

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
Very generous, please include me.

Thank you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1890 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Thanks for all you do David In Please.

Posts: 4403 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cash is King

Thanks Dave

Posts: 12575 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Woo hoo! Count me in! Thanks

Sorry I missed the So Calmdinner yesterday!

P229

Posts: 3808 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Watching for
Falling Rocks
Picture of erratic
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the opportunity, Dave

Posts: 858 | Location: North Florida Mountains | Registered: December 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in. Thanks!

Posts: 735 | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
I'd like to meet up with that guy again, please count me in. Smile

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Count me in for the Benjamin. Thanks!

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8837 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Count me in Dave. Thanks for the chance!

Posts: 7721 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your continued generosity. Thanks for the opportunity.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2380 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I could put that to good use.

Thanks for the chance!

Posts: 10045 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Life's too short to
live by the rules
posted Hide Post
Very nice! One of my favorite historical figures.

Chris

Posts: 1693 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: August 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts
Picture of GRIZZLYBEAR
posted Hide Post
Please enter me in your generous karma

thanks

Posts: 1895 | Location: SOMEWHERE IN,, PA USA | Registered: May 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
count me in.

Thank You

Keep Americans working, buy American made!

Posts: 709 | Location: western PA | Registered: April 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Very generous KARMA. Please include me as well. Many thanks in advance, John.

Posts: 2861 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Please put my name in for your generous karma.

Thanks

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll try my luck. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 1485 | Location: Kansas City  | Registered: June 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diogenes' Quarry
Picture of at-home-daddy
posted Hide Post
Very generous of you, Dave, as always...may good karma come back to you and your fine store ten-fold.

Posts: 5088 | Location: Western WA  | Registered: October 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post