SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    August Benjamin Karma!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

August Benjamin Karma! Login/Join 
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Yes, thank you for the opportunity.

Posts: 22858 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks David always the best.

Posts: 449 | Registered: October 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of skonie
posted Hide Post
Very generous. Please count me in.

Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 1510 | Location: NV | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Put me in please.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9357 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
It looks like it's a little big for my wrist, but I think I could find a use for it.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
Please include me in the drawing sir. Thank you for your generosity.

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5562 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
Please add me in. Thanks!!

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this, it would help out, thanks.

Posts: 1491 | Registered: December 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
No need to include me, but I'm always blown away by how generous you are!

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
I'm in, my son's name is Benjamin and he turns 2 this August 18th. It's really the reason the title caught my attention haha.

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2433 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Please include me and thanks for the opportunity. Smile

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
That would make for some great store credit. Please add me, thank you.

First In Last Out

Posts: 4787 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the chance.. and generosity as always.

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2659 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
I'd love a shot at that. Please include me and thank you for the opportunity!

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4507 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Your are more than generous. Please count me in. Thank you.

Posts: 5406 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truckin' On
Picture of AH.74
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, and thanks for the chance!

Posts: 7342 | Location: Hermit’s Peak | Registered: November 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
Very generous David! I wish you the best of karma!

Posts: 11355 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's a funny looking watch but I'll take it. Count me in please and thanks for the chance.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3505 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SJS
posted Hide Post
Great karma! Count me in. Thanks!

SJS

Posts: 682 | Location: NC | Registered: January 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Very Very Generous Dave.
Please I would like a chance.

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post