SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Happy Hanukkah, er, Chanukah, er, "Festival of Lights"!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Hanukkah, er, Chanukah, er, "Festival of Lights"! Login/Join 
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you, Rolan. Happy Hannukah & Chag Sameach to all celebrating the next eight days!

Posts: 214 | Registered: December 29, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Happy Chanukkah to you too Rolan!

Oh gosh am I looking forward to brisket and potato pancakes. May be the last year at grandpas. Frown

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Happy Hanukkah, Rolan!

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
Chappy Channukah to you too!
Where can I get the T-Rex mennorah?! My kid would plotz? Smile

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4245 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RNshooter:
Chappy Channukah to you too!
Where can I get the T-Rex mennorah?! My kid would plotz? Smile
Here ya go!

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post