SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Employees of the Cheesecake Factory at Dadeland mall like to gather in groups to harass Trump Supporters
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Employees of the Cheesecake Factory at Dadeland mall like to gather in groups to harass Trump Supporters Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
I might just have to buy a MAGA hat.

Haven't you read the Waiver, man??? It's right there on the bottom of the last page. Required for membership!

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9127 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
I might just have to buy a MAGA hat.

Egads, man! You don't have a MAGA hat? Even my daughter has a MAGA hat...

Been looking for one of the better-quality, lower-profile ones that have the buckle or clasp and grommet size adjustment, such as

Most of them I've seen are the cheaper Velcro or, even worse, plastic pin snap closures.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Been looking for one of the better-quality, blah blah blah...

Just get on the Trump Train! It left the station 18 months ago! Wink

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9127 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by newtoSig765:

"Suspended" doesn't cut it.

Don't disagree that people that did this, if they did it should be dismissed.

I can tell you that if you did that in today's litigious marketplace, with Fl crawling with Civil attorneys like John Morgan who can suck millions out of an employers bank account by merely showing up with a lawsuit, it would be wise to confirm what happened, when, who was involved, where was the manager, are there people that witnessed the act, and frankly, did it even happen.

So many times these stories turn out to be fake, heck they even reference a fake story in NYC Bar where a patron claimed similar, we've seen fake receipts written by waitresses with slurs that were never written by customers. I'm not saying it is fake, but confirmation would be nice.

Most likly that Cheesecake has cameras, and if this was going on, you can bet your behind that there's video on a smart phone somewhere just waiting to be the next sensation on twatter or facesplatter, or whatever anti-social media app they have.

A business as large as this could be hammered with a multi million dollar judgement for screwing it up, taking a day or two to find out what happened or didn't happen at a mall location in FL is a logical step.

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by newtoSig765:
quote:
Been looking for one of the better-quality, blah blah blah...

Just get on the Trump Train! It left the station 18 months ago! Wink

You wouldn't believe the number of ball caps I have. Some day I'll count them. Many are "special" caps that commemorate something-or-other. And most of them never get worn because they're cheap. I don't like the look, fit or feel of cheap ball caps. I finally figured out it makes no sense to have ball caps I'll never wear.

Same with t-shirts. I don't buy t-shirts that commemorate things any more, because they're all cotton, and I don't wear cotton any more. Got literally drawers-full of cotton t-shirts I never wear.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
...I finally figured out it makes no sense to have ball caps I'll never wear...

I actually don't wear mine, either. Being in Illinois, there are so many illegal aliens and Democrats around that I could easily be shot in Walmart if I had it on.

That doesn't keep me from having one, or my girlfriend from having a "Deplorable" t-shirt that she doesn't wear. It's the thought that counts. I feel bad for the Florida guy who has the courage of his convictions, and has to defend himself against the low-lifes who came after him.

-- H L Mencken

-- JALLEN 10/18/18

That is my spot.
posted Hide Post
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/c...ab7e&linkId=51745035

Suspended but now what? I have read on twitter that Mr. joseph was NOT apologized to at the store.

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

Posts: 2110 | Location: Rural Tallahassee, FL | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by Ironmike57:
I hate the Cheesecake Factory, but I may have to go to Dadeland for lunch. Wearing a Trump shirt, of course.
If I were in your area I would go with you!

But would you eat the food these little fascists prepared for you?

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
I believe they should shut down their restaurants nationwide for a day of sensitivity training just like Starbies.

Posts: 4069 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Been looking for one of the better-quality, lower-profile ones that have the buckle or clasp and grommet size adjustment, such as

Most of them I've seen are the cheaper Velcro or, even worse, plastic pin snap closures.

The president likes his steak well-done with ketchup. Velcro and plastic snap fit the MO. Big Grin

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9144 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5302 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:

Oh the huge manatee!
They are getting clobbered on their fb page. Maybe worse than Yeti.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Started reading this post and realized that I am sitting here with my Trump .45 gun shirt on.

Would not think twice about wearing it to our Simon owned mall.

We just need to keep the pressure on like they do our side.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
We're in full swing now.

Reap it. Chain of command. Heads need to roll.

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
I left them my $.02 although they probably would opt to refund it to me. Wink

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The fact that the police were outside when the guy left, but he hadn't called them... Mad

Man, the more I think about this... Mad

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
http://www.thecheesecakefactory.com/connect

You can send them some love via the link above. You must a legitimate email address. After you submit comments, they will send you an email acknowledgement. If this email bounces back to them because you used a bogus address, no one will even read your email. Name, address, etc, you can make up, but use a real email address.

Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Another example of the tolerant left.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
I can guarantee if i am in any restaurant and am threatened and in fear for my life there will be a need for a cleanup in aisle 3.

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4561 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
And I would wear a Glock hat!

quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by Ironmike57:
I hate the Cheesecake Factory, but I may have to go to Dadeland for lunch. Wearing a Trump shirt, of course.
If I were in your area I would go with you!

Posts: 1972 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post