SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Employees of the Cheesecake Factory at Dadeland mall like to gather in groups to harass Trump Supporters
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Employees of the Cheesecake Factory at Dadeland mall like to gather in groups to harass Trump Supporters Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
This is the "pushing back" I mentioned before.

Push hard and relentless when the time and opportunity is favorable to good and just causes.

And to irritate the snot out of the GDCs.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
http://www.thecheesecakefactory.com/connect

You can send them some love via the link above. You must a legitimate email address. After you submit comments, they will send you an email acknowledgement. If this email bounces back to them because you used a bogus address, no one will even read your email. Name, address, etc, you can make up, but use a real email address.

Can you use the word "co45su&^er" in those emails?

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You're not sending them an email. You're using a form on a web page to send them a message. Before you can submit your message, there are fields on the page which must be filled in. One of these fields is for your email address. After you submit your message, the page will send you a confirmation email to the email address you specified. If you provided them with a bogus email address, the confirmation email they sent to you will bounce back to them. Any message submitted on their Contact page, that bounces back their confirmation email to them, they disregard your comments. They don't even read your message. Those messages would be automatically filtered and most likely, they will be seen by no one, just dumped.

You must use a legitimate email address, or you are simply wasting your time.

And if you're asking me if you can use profanity in your comments, yes, but it would be a foolish thing to do, assuming you wish to be taken seriously and have your complaint recorded.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
No charges were filed when the PD came? Sounds like I read terroristic threats, but I’m no expert.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
This story bothers me more and more as time goes on. These people are animals and there is no place for them in our society.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Sent them an email. Brownshirt dirtbags.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Skeptic
Picture of Mike the Texan
posted Hide Post
Two employees are no longer employees.

https://twitter.com/Cheesecake...s/996758183598211072

Posts: 220 | Location: Near a white sand beach. | Registered: October 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
I read this as an apology without an apology.

quote:
Originally posted by Mike the Texan:
Two employees are no longer employees.

https://twitter.com/Cheesecake...s/996758183598211072

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Lying assholes. Fire yourselves, liars.

posted Hide Post
Only two employees?! Most of those Cheese-shit locations have at least 40-50 people on shift, each location employs about 200 people. Cheering, shouting, intimidation, smacking of fists, threat of violence...that managerial team and damn near that whole shift needs to be terminated. Shut the place down for 'sensitivity and inclusion training' day.

Email sent.

Posts: 14574 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dry-fly:
No charges were filed when the PD came? Sounds like I read terroristic threats, but I’m no expert.

Probably more like Harassment with no physical contact. Maybe a few counts of menacing too. At least that is what it reads like from the story.

Also for a point of order, in most places “the police” won’t “file charges” at all in misdomeanor incidents, and in many states that don’t even have statutory authority to do so. Most misdomeanors that do not occur in the presence of an officer require the victim to swear out the charges. And in most places the police will not do a report unless it is requested by the victim to be used in criminal prosecution.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37084 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Troll
posted Hide Post
The simplest thing to do is not go there and do your best to influence friends to follow your lead.

We don't live (yet) in fascist land.

Don't give them your business.

Posts: 261 | Registered: May 02, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
Email to HQ sent.
I suggested firing all management at the location because they authorized this type of conduct by NOT addressing this in training and allowing this type of work atmosphere that they must have witnessed. I also suggested firing all staff that were present when this happened.
They should also close the restaurant until new management and employees are trained.

Posts: 4609 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted Hide Post
via Imgflip Meme Generator

I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--

Posts: 2906 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
At least they fired them. Remember the Home Depot girl with the "America was Never Great" hat? Her punishment was she couldn't wear the hat anymore. Roll Eyes

Posts: 4006 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"I'd like to make a reservation for 75 people, in the name of Ronald Crump."

Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
"I'd like to make a reservation for 75 people, in the name of Ronald Crump."

HAHA ok I didn't go that far, tho should have. My ghost reservation was only for 20 people.

Posts: 1803 | Location: Austin TX | Registered: October 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post