SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Employees of the Cheesecake Factory at Dadeland mall like to gather in groups to harass Trump Supporters
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Employees of the Cheesecake Factory at Dadeland mall like to gather in groups to harass Trump Supporters Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Black Trump supporter attacked at Cheesecake Factory over MAGA hat

Address: 7497 Dadeland Mall Cir W, Miami, FL 33156 Opens 11AM

Phone: 305-665-5400

Corporate Customer line- 818-871-3000 opens at 10:30 AM EST

These sons o' bitches are going to hear from me. You might consider the same. Mad

11 AM EST is when they open

Posts: 107460 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
quote:
A judge in Manhattan later ruled that the bar would be within its right to refuse service based on political differences, as the law does not protect against such discrimination.

Wait, so we can discriminate based on political views but not religious views?

I think that Manhattan judge just opened a can of worms. At least, now, I know how to object when denying a service to someone.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6850 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
I hate the Cheesecake Factory, but I may have to go to Dadeland for lunch. Wearing a Trump shirt, of course.

Posts: 1978 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Heads need to roll. This is unacceptable. When you're on the clock for your employer and you are supposed to be serving patrons, but you are instead HARASSING patrons, there is a genuine problem and it must be addressed. Mad

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
The Mall information

Maybe some pissed off people who rather their week not be complicated by some cheesy lessee, might apply some downlevel heat.
http://www.simon.com/mall/dadeland-mall

Since the actions of the twatwaffles violates several of the Malls stated Code of Business Conduct & Ethics.

http://investors.simon.com/pho...68&p=irol-govConduct

Contact information
CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS
Simon Property Group, Inc.
225 West Washington Street
Indianapolis, Indiana 46204
GENERAL INFORMATION
+1 (317) 636-1600

Contact form

https://www.simon.com/contact?...384530288.1526387862

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43859 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironmike57:
I hate the Cheesecake Factory, but I may have to go to Dadeland for lunch. Wearing a Trump shirt, of course.
If I were in your area I would go with you!

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30639 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
We can't have anyone getting off of the plantation, can we? If you stray from GroupThink, you will be punished.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Those dipshits are the ones that put up a no CHL sign not far me.... we *use* to eat there frequently. I think I posted about it sometime last year. The sign came down, but we still haven't been back.. nor will we.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HAR their phone must be ringing off the hook! Call a bunch of times just now - busy signal! LMAO

Posts: 1804 | Location: Austin TX | Registered: October 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I can't get through right now.

good

Cheesecake Factory is and always has been nothing more than a tourist trap with marginal food.

Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
The Cheesecake Factory has since released a statement regarding the incident.

"No guest should ever feel unwelcomed in one of our restaurants and we are taking this matter very seriously," reads a statement obtained by Fox News. "Upon learning of this incident, we immediately apologized to the guests in person. The individuals involved in the incident have been suspended pending the results of our investigation."

Posts: 23368 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Not good enough

Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
Hell no not good enough.

Shift Manager needs fired for allowing it. General manager needs fired because he obviously has no control over his store.

Each person involved needs fired for cause.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6850 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
The Mall information

Maybe some pissed off people who rather their week not be complicated by some cheesy lessee, might apply some downlevel heat.
http://www.simon.com/mall/dadeland-mall

Since the actions of the twatwaffles violates several of the Malls stated Code of Business Conduct & Ethics.

http://investors.simon.com/pho...68&p=irol-govConduct

Contact information
CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS
Simon Property Group, Inc.
225 West Washington Street
Indianapolis, Indiana 46204
GENERAL INFORMATION
+1 (317) 636-1600

Contact form

https://www.simon.com/contact?...384530288.1526387862

Big Grin Cool Big Grin

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I might just have to buy a MAGA hat.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Witticism pending...
Picture of KBobAries
posted Hide Post
I just made 2 phone calls. Smile

I'm not as illiterate as my typos would suggest.

Posts: 3529 | Location: Big city, SW state, alleged republic | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
I might just have to buy a MAGA hat.

Egads, man! You don't have a MAGA hat? Even my daughter has a MAGA hat...

And no one should keep his or her job after behavior like that. Saying this is inappropriate would be an understatement. It sounds like the entire restaurant staff should be canned. Quite infuriating to say the least.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30398 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Lol, Alan.....

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29679 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
"...The individuals involved in the incident have been suspended pending the results of our investigation."

If they worked for me, they would be fired on the spot, all of them, even if it meant closing the location until new staff were hired, and I'd make damned sure that any potential employer would be informed of the reason for the firing. Harassing customers in inexcusable.

"Suspended" doesn't cut it.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9142 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post