SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Day I Found Out Bobby Caldwell Is White
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Day I Found Out Bobby Caldwell Is White Login/Join 
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted
I had no idea either - today is that day for me...I may need to call off work too! Big Grin

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pzYVgYa7EA

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Ha ha ha

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
"I knew he was black, but this dude looks like Indiana Jones..."

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Kev, if'n you want to get your shit straight you needs to go down to see my man, Bobby Caldwell.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31383 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post