Find
Notify
Tools

Mag Lights Login/Join 
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
If you want the most serious badass flashlight on the planet, go here:
http://store.marinebeam.com/po...le-leds-flashlights/

I use one of the Long range lights on the boat to light up bouys from a quarter mile out from the harbor. makes a mag light look like a cheap lighter.

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Move Up or
Move Over
posted Hide Post
Another vote for Malkoff. Every vehicle we own has a 2 or 3 cell version with a glass break end on it. We have 4 cell versions under both sides of the bed. D batteries last forever and I don't have to pretend I'm on my way home from getting batting practice to have a nice sturdy swingy thing in the car.

Posts: 4954 | Location: middle Tennessee | Registered: October 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think you guys miss the point on Malkoff perhaps. I wouldn’t recommend buying a mag lite to convert to Malkoff. Most of us acquired multiple maglites over the years. They are junk as flashlights compared to the flashlights of today. This is a simple easy relatively cheap fix to make the light viable.

Of course you can buy a new light today that is brighter. If you always liked your maglite though and don’t want to throw it away, Malkoff is a great option.

Posts: 7472 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post