SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Help me find a firearm related website that i have lost and can't remember the name
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help me find a firearm related website that i have lost and can't remember the name Login/Join 
posted
I had been searching for a p365 holster. Came across a website that finds listings for firearm related goods on different forums and lists them all in one place. It is not Gundeals dot com but works similar. It is not Armslist either.

I'm sure people here know what it is. Thanks

-----------------
Silenced on the net, Just like Trump

Posts: 578 | Location: SUX | Registered: May 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
Are you thinking Wikiarms?

Posts: 3239 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not Wikiarms.

When you would type in your search. There would be a list from the top to bottom of page.
Any listing you click on takes you to a different web site. often a forum like sigforum or ar15 dot coms clasified section and the specific ad that matched the search.

-----------------

Posts: 578 | Location: SUX | Registered: May 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1475 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
Try this River of Guns

Posts: 3239 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes. Riverofguns. Thank you.

-----------------