SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Next Civil War; Are You Ready?

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Next Civil War; Are You Ready? Login/Join 
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted
As much as I despise the thought, it appears to me that we are quickly closing in on a second Civil War in this country. Hopefully I’m wrong and completely full of shit, but my gut says otherwise, and I don’t like it!

So, my question to you is... if a new civil war started tomorrow, would you even be remotely ready???

It’s a question we should ALL ask ourselves, as I gotta gut feeling it’s not far off, and honestly, I have no idea how to proceed!

I have my rifle, clean and ready for action, but to beat the libs/commies, it’s going to take more than that! Do we know where to group up? Do we have sufficient supplies if things drag out? Do we have ANY kind of plan???

I feel this is something to be considered ASAP... no matter where you happen to be physically!

Bill R.
North Alabama

Posts: 4551 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Report This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Bourbon check
Toilet paper check

I’m good.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Report This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
Not happening, don't waste your time worrying about it.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Report This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TXJIM:

I seriously don’t see how it WON’T happen eventually!

Bill R.
North Alabama

Posts: 4551 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TXJIM:

Yep. Rifle is clean just in case.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
Bourbon check
Toilet paper check
I’m good.

Big Grin
I could always add a little ... but I'm good too.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23944 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post