SIGforum
The Next Civil War; Are You Ready?

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/5860019954

August 13, 2019, 08:41 PM
bronicabill
The Next Civil War; Are You Ready?
As much as I despise the thought, it appears to me that we are quickly closing in on a second Civil War in this country. Hopefully I’m wrong and completely full of shit, but my gut says otherwise, and I don’t like it!

So, my question to you is... if a new civil war started tomorrow, would you even be remotely ready???

It’s a question we should ALL ask ourselves, as I gotta gut feeling it’s not far off, and honestly, I have no idea how to proceed!

I have my rifle, clean and ready for action, but to beat the libs/commies, it’s going to take more than that! Do we know where to group up? Do we have sufficient supplies if things drag out? Do we have ANY kind of plan???

I feel this is something to be considered ASAP... no matter where you happen to be physically!

August 13, 2019, 08:45 PM
cslinger
Bourbon check
Toilet paper check

I’m good.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."
August 13, 2019, 08:50 PM
TXJIM
Not happening, don't waste your time worrying about it.

August 13, 2019, 08:53 PM
bronicabill
quote:
Originally posted by TXJIM:

I seriously don’t see how it WON’T happen eventually!

Skins2881
quote:
Originally posted by TXJIM:

Yep. Rifle is clean just in case.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis
chellim1
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
Bourbon check
Toilet paper check
I’m good.

Big Grin
I could always add a little ... but I'm good too.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor