SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Online resume services
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Online resume services Login/Join 
Picture of DEC505
posted
Need to know if anyone has used or can recommend a online resume service.

It's been over 20 years since I had to produce one,and I'm as lost as last years Easter eggs.

Thanks, Derrell

Hell has no fury like a liberal
confronted with reality

Posts: 814 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
What industry are you in?

I am certainly not a professional, but I dabble with this for some side income and know enough about writing retail and restaurant resumes that I could at least get you started with a pretty solid template and something to work with.

My email is in my profile, feel free to drop me a note. It should go without saying, but of course there would be no charge to this.

If you have an engineering or mechanical background, my wife is a recruiter for that industry and she would certainly help you as well.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DEC505
posted Hide Post
Thanks ,Ronin

email sent

Hell has no fury like a liberal
confronted with reality

Posts: 814 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post